Who else unintentionally started a build on Black Friday and what did you buy?

Those black Zeniths are sexy. I needed one, and while I was at it, I grabbed a Voyager to try out. They really hyped the ergonomics on that thing. It better feel like a soft and warm remotegasm or I’ll be disappointed.

Also, I’m very likely to pick up a BN 270mm AT gear-drive set-up to go with the previously mentioned purchases.

1 Like

I haven’t found a single piece (even non esk8 related) that tickled my pickle, making me buy it.

7 Likes

I did a video on mine, it’s alright but comfy without a glove

Let us know what you think of it when it arrives

All I got was some tires, couldn’t find anything else I wanted at the moment

Will do. I’ve played with a lot of remotes. I should be able to give some good feedback.

2 Likes

Yup exactly the same, I think I impulse bought some beers at the supermarket but that’s about it. Made taking part in the “don’t buy anything, fight the consumerism” thing :grin:

2 Likes

You guys aren’t any fun :taco:

1 Like

Hahahahaha the one thing I was actually looking at was your decks. Really want a shorter setup but I don’t have the budget for a new one at the moment so I’m gonna modify an existing deck

Right on, I like having a short deck for going to the store and getting around locally. My other decks are monsters. They’re a bit cumbersome for bringing into the store. I ride one of my integrated short decks with carver CX4s and Loaded hubs. It’s a riot.

2 Likes

Bought a full prebuilt MTB from MBS, the value per part at 25% off was just too good on that prebuilt. I’m not gonna electrify immediately but sometime in the future.

4 Likes

Does it have matrix IIs on it?

I impulse bought a Flux v2 kit. Not sure if I’ll even build it as I have 2 builds planned b4 that. May just end up skinning and selling it🤷‍♂️

7 Likes

I’m still waffling on getting metal baseplates for my Matrix IIs with the MBS sale. Like for sure it’s better, but is it 3x the cost better and nearly the cost of a new truck for two when the nylon ones have worked just fine for my relatively light use?

1 Like

Yup, had to make sure of that lol

1 Like

If anyone wants to comit. To some cyber Monday deals, here’s mine

3 Likes

My Black Friday deal is over, but I’m still offering 10% off of all my new deck + enclosure designs through December 10th. Just use the code LAUNCH.

1 Like

started a build? no
brought something during BF sale? kinda

got myself a dv6, not exactly sure what im gonna do with it yet :joy: well i do, but still haven’t 100% commit to it yet

1 Like

Might as well pick up some parts while they’re available. That’s what I was thinking. I’ll figure out the build later.

2 Likes

Got

2 of those new spintends
12ish motors
4 decks
4 enclosures
300 battery cells
Some remotes
2 3Ds gear drives
Some other crap

Going to be a good few mo this if building! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

8 Likes

You win :trophy: Did you get Spintend 75v or the new 100v?

1 Like

Got the 100v versions…going back and forth on the voltage I want to run on my 100mph build. The gearing I have coming and the motor KV would reach 100mph loaded at 18s…just worried about erpm limits for any given controller, I might be pushing it a bit with this idea

4 Likes