Who all is on Relive

Duuuude.
This still Idaho?
Those roads look so good.

1 Like

Yuuuup, Twas my last ride here :sleepy: Only downside is that some of the roads have gravel at the start of the turn, as I learned they hard way.

Next year Iā€™ll hopefully have an EMTB for here

5 Likes

I rarely fallā€¦ I ride like the old fat guy that I am.
But half of my falls have been hitting sand or fine gravel I could not see on the roadā€¦

3 Likes

Man, Fine gravel seems like a dream right now. That was some Big ass Idaho gravel I hit :rofl:

3 Likes

Jansen ESK8

2 Likes

Broā€¦
The little videos are half the funā€¦ why donā€™t you create them?

Also how did you get to 28 miles? Giant battery or recharging?

1 Like

no not weird I get that too. Iā€™ll get like a 28 off my motor/gearing via metr and like 35 on my relive or strava. Iā€™ve gotten dead on GPS reading but most of the time (85%+) I get a faster reading off those two apps.

I do a little bit of media buying, part of that is knowing how accurate specific data is. Apparently the GPS devices in our phones can get within 3ft accuracy and thatā€™s it, so just think of a 3 ft circle in every direction from your actual location. I argue the error in speed lies in what the current error is upon the first read of your location, then the second ā€œpingā€ which the app uses to determine time between distance, thus speed reading. I donā€™t code so Iā€™m completely unqualified to verify this but this is my hypothesis.

1 Like

Jansen you back in LA?

@rafaelinmissouri

It isnā€™t Esk8ā€¦ But it was still skating so that counts right? Just carvered for 4 milesā€¦ did two of those without even pushingā€¦ Damn Iā€™m tired :rofl:

1 Like

Dude. Isnā€™t pushing so hard nowā€¦

2 Likes

Finally you hit a top speed I can actually beatšŸ˜€

1 Like

Ahaha, Twas a fun little rideā€¦ Although I donā€™t recommend pumping for 2 miles without putting your foot on the ground :expressionless:

1 Like

I convinced a buddy to bike with me to the top of PVā€¦ That was one hard as hell bike ride. Awesome bomb down it though, nice and twisty.

Forgot to unpause the stupid ride. We did another 4 miles home from where it ends :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Mullaghmeen, Meath/Westmeath Border, Ireland. My board is at home here, the thing is a fooooking beast really.

2 Likes

dang, just from the little map you can tell that looks like an amazing spotā€¦

Started my app a little late :confounded:. Still new at recording myself going zoomā€¦The endpoint was the start point

2 Likes

Iā€™m on there. Donā€™t judge my piss poor runs with human legs. (I jog some times).

ā€œMike Zā€

That app has been sucking lately. Some SF programmers who have never seen sunlight added in an ā€œAI Enhanced Experienceā€, making you decline bitchass auto titles like ā€˜super cool fun ride frend, cowabunga, oh the feelsā€™.

Itā€™s like truffle oil on any Applebee menu item. Fancy AF. Sure broseph.

Tag all my fast runs, ā€œworst dogshit everā€. No ones cares, not even my mom.

They had a nice app and they broke it. Rant over.

3 Likes

Dash has left the chat

2 Likes

you guys have an idea how exaggerated the speeds are on Relive?

how off is the accuracy?

there is no way Iā€™m really going this fast.

For me, itā€™s usually between 2 and 5 mph off from strava and Metr.

Strava seems to be more accurate for the most part on the same rides

2 Likes