Who all is on Relive

It is on Android dudes. That is what I am on… Gotta have that vesc tool in your pocket…

3 Likes

Wait wtf I thought I checked for this before… welp

Now I can track with Strava, metr, and relive at the same time

2 Likes

bet ur real excited for the Freesk8 remote

1 Like

Sure why not add a fourth tracker :joy:

Realistically, will probably switch from metr to infinity logger eventually bc of the lifetime stats thing

1 Like

Lowkey idk how to find you guys :joy:

I couldn’t find @rafaelinmissouri by searching name

2 Likes

Edit: NVM. Try click on shared videos.

Well, apparently that doenst work either. I don’t know anymore lol

1 Like

Here is my ride to work over half the roads are bad

3 Likes

Smoking fast.

3 Likes

:love_you_gesture:t3: Hopefully nothing is smoking when I’m going that fast :grimacing:

3 Likes

The premium subscription seems really cool but Im too cheap to get it haha

2 Likes

Here’s mine (haven’t used it since it split from Strava but like the app and the small rocket mark to show where you max your speed) : VANA VANARIAN :laughing:

Do you guys have Strava btw?

1 Like

Strava yes
Relive No

2 Likes

Strava ftw! Does not have the nice map video, however the toll on battery even with GPS is low, it has a pretty accurate auto-stop. Even in free mode the data is enough too. What’s your tag ?

1 Like

I started using strava the day i got my Wowgo 2s 2 years ago to track every single ride. I really like the auto pause function or the leaderboard.

1 Like

Relive… AMD Relive? :joy:

1 Like

If you look for Rafael Stoutz it does not come up? What is your username on there

Ah I didn’t see your last name before

1 Like

@StriateZebra I’m on “ride with GPS” also I’ve been using a metr to log my rides but will get back into relive for sure

1 Like

Hey relive experts is it me or is the speed on relive off by ~8mph?? I used relive metr and ride app and ride app and metr were literally identical for speed but relive had it 8mph over :eyes:

What activity should I pick or does that not matter. Thabjsss from your friendly relive noob😂

1 Like

That’s weirdzzz dood… Mines usually only off by 2mph tops :grimacing:

Here you go @rafaelinmissouri

https://www.relive.cc/view/vMq5GEogBQO

2 Likes