I assume these tubes will suffice?

1 Like

Either way. Thanks for the find! @Paul77

2 Likes

Heck yeah, glad I could!

3 Likes

PET are selling them for £18 a pop

4 Likes

Not anymore they don’t. I just bought the 6 they had remaining. They tell me that they’re not expecting a restock.

For the UK/EU crowd, I heard from @EboardSolutions that he’s expecting a restock in the next 6-8 weeks.

2 Likes

hm think i may throw on bigger motorpulleys again Chris (20T in combo with the easily available and quality 175mm Evolves) ; as there are still no Kenda’s available ?

Shame though ; the 200mm’s are more comfy on most roads… They’re fucking great these tires

1 Like

@EboardSolutions came thru, fella :muscle:

2 Likes

Kenda and CST well stocked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I quite liked the look of those CSTs at the track day, Fred. What’s your opinion? Does one have any advantages over the other?

1 Like

The cst have less issues with wobbly tires, on the track they perform similar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think Chris is , as i am , interested in the wear-factor ? The Kenda’s hold out pretty damn well ! :ok_hand:
But the less wobble issue certainly sounds good yeah!

1 Like

just ordered two for the back end… we’ll see how they hold up :point_up: :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I see so many 200mm, can’t find any 150mm

1 Like

The CST tyres look good, sidewalls are a tad bit less stiff than the Kenda’s i believe… which could be nasty (when having a puncture you lose controle of your board a lot quicker or so i’ve been told by the pro’s). On the Evolve 175’s the sidewalls are incredibly stiff, the guy i’m talking about had a puncture and did’nt even notice it straightaway … so he did’nt bail/crash , he just noticed the board handling a bit funny… a reassuring thought :call_me_hand:

1 Like

same with the evolve 150mm, I had a blowout on a ride and didn’t notice until my battery died, I charged up and still made it home with 0 scraping as the tire held up even without the tube.

2 Likes

^^ that’s just awesome… Have you ever felt/seen the MBS roadie 200mm tyres ? They are sloppy as F^&*k , imagine having a flat on one of these at 40mph…

I haven’t, I don’t like riding 200mm I prefer smaller tires unless going offroad

small tyres are a lot of fun , especially if you’re used to urethane/skateboarding ! Only downside; they wear down like crazy :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I had the 150mm’s on mine and they lasted for 250km or so

is anyone here NOT used to skateboarding? lmao

plenty i believe… I used to skate the halfpipes and streets , and i believe only 40% here have got a fanatic skateboarding background…

1 Like