Where to find male adapter and balancing wires for Lacroix Smart BMS?

So the BMS balancing cables I have all have smaller male plugs than what came on the Lacroix Smart BMS… anyone know where to get the correct male plug? Wires or not, I can add if needed.

If it’s a 12s I think Duck Battery Systems has the JST plug on their website

those wont work on an LLT bms. the LLT bms use JST-XH not the JST-PH that daly uses.

1 Like

Oh whoops my bad

So did you buy their smart bms kit for their boards with out having their boards?

You might be better off buying a smart bms al la carte vs the lacroix kit. Maybe resell to a lacroix owner

If it is indeed JST-XH

us shipping

China shipping

Amazon should also have kits with housings up to 13 pins, bit expensive & too much keywords to search to find quickly on mobile

Ebay seemed dry (for US shipping), only have the female housing/male pins in 13 pins.

It was a whim purchase when I bought the stormcore and motors last week for a flux deck I’m building.

It’s just the adapter but apparently they use larger connectors. I can cut and solder since they have plenty of wire on the extension just didn’t want to do that to 13 tiny wires if I could solder the tabs and snap them into a matching connector.

It is, I have the misc kits but only have the connectors up to 10-pin.

Just ordered from that battery source, much appreciated!!

Finally got around to putting this together - working great, thanks for everyone’s help!!

When you realize you paid 70 dollars for an adapter you had to adapt :face_with_monocle:

It was actually $20 but thanks for your wisdom after the fact :rofl: