Where to buy extra small size riding pants?

Does anyone know where to buy riding jeans/pants for waist size 28/29in with a 29in inseam (US sizing)? I’m trying to hook a bro up with some pants but I can’t find anything in that size. Need to have pad pockets.

Just tried a 30/30 cut from Bull-it and the pants are huge for him but fit me perfectly and I’m a 31/32. I went through this last year trying to find my wife pants (her size is even smaller) but ultimately bought a sized pair of Slim Cargos from Lazyrolling in February. Those still haven’t arrived yet so LazyRolling is out of this equation.

Thanks!

1 Like

Had those for a while, I like em.
28 is smallest they come in.

1 Like

Maybe @DEEIF has an idea on gear for the smaller lads.

have you looked into just wearing padded/impact shorts?

For me finding a size for pants is not the problem, it’s the styles available, most are just too weird looking. Lazyrolling pants are too expensive for something that looks like skinny jeans. I’m full dad bod here and have no business wearing anything that tight.

1 Like

My dad bod and I swear by these. Very comfortable. Stretchy in all the right places. Reasonably priced. The wife likes them.

Fashio Motorcycle Jeans

2 Likes

Haven’t looked at padded shorts @Mikenopolis, that could maybe work but a compromise. Full skin protection preferred. Isn’t European sizing smaller than US? Anyone in the EU got any links?

that’s the problem, I don’t like those riding jeans that have those nontraditional lines, I like the plain stuff

2 Likes

I also have a pair of Iron Workers jeans and a pair of Iron Workers khakis from Cycle Gear. Traditional look with baggy fit. I don’t like them as much but they might be what you are looking for. The jeans I have are discontinued but they have others like them:

Iron Workers Steel Jeans

My other hint for armored pants on a dad bod is to wear suspenders with them.

1 Like

I get all my gear from bikebandit.com they will have anything you could ever want. Probably at the best price. And if it’s " shipping instantly " it’ll be at your door the next day if you’re in the cont. us. They will literally send a $5 item through UPS next day air AM. That’s $160minimum for you an I!

You can special order from time to time

Thanks, getting somewhere :+1:

turns out a short length is still 30in, might give these a go but the search still continues for dwarf sizes lol

3 Likes