When Community Members Sell Services

This is how I see that issue.

If you make trucks and you sell 100 sets and two of those get bent then I think it’s safe to assume there’s nothing wrong with the trucks.

Additionally, if you sell remote and you sell 100 off them and two people have issues with cutouts but everybody else is fine, I think it’s safe to save the remotes are fine.

My one caveat is if you sell batteries and you sell 1,000 batteries but you put the XT90 connector on backwards one time, you don’t need to be selling damn batteries.

5 Likes

Whats the deal with shipping?

Specified in post? And clear where they are able to ship to?

That is the sellers prerogative. I would suggest you be clear and state that all prices either include shipping or shipping is in addition.

1 Like

People shouldn’t have to show how they did it, but what all they did is very important.

Like if you are building batteries. You should show the quality of the weld, solder quality, p-group isolation. And how you package it all together. You shouldn’t have to show what tools you used and what tricks you used to make the process quicker.

If you are battle hardening motors, don’t show how you did it, but rather what the specification of the epoxy you use, what the stator and the rotor look like before and after etc.

2 Likes

I agree with all three of your points here. Anyone who should be allowed to start selling services should definitely be someone who has had some time understanding how the forum works and reading… and reading and reading some more lol

It may make it hard for already established people who are new to this forum but that can probably be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

1 Like

LOL oops

1 Like