Wheels, what are my options?

So recently I got Boardnamics pulleys for Abec. They fit my old 83 mm Abec wheels perfectly. However I would need some bigger wheels for comfort and some additional ground clearance.

What are my options? Preferably in EU so I don’t have to pay a fortune in import fees and shipping.

Original Abec 11 flywheel 97mm (but don’t like the color)
Evolve Gtr wheels 97mm (same as above but more color options)
Cloud wheel (everyone seems to hate them)
Any other wheels that fit these pulleys?

4 Likes

Abec 107s

@glyphiks already dropped the correct answer above but I’d like to add between these two things, the first one is WAY better than the second one. They aren’t the same at all. Evolve wheels suck.

1 Like

Alright, thanks I thought I read somewhere it was in cooperation with Abec11 but maybe I’m mixing it up with some other wheels. I’ve been looking at way too many lol

Edit: probably mixing up with the 107 evolve abecs… So probably the 107s are a cooperation but the gtr 97mm are not.

These will unfortunately end up costing 335 USD after their 100 USD shipping and 25% VAT and customs fee😢

Sold out… :cry: A bit more expensive than I would want as well but doesn’t really matter as they are not possible to order anyway.

Yeah thats hectic. Maybe just create a WTB post here/elsewhere and see if you can find a pre loved set

1 Like