What's with all those bans at electric-skateboard.builders?

Hi all!
It’s really sad to see this whole situation. Jason was the reason I got into esk8 but his behavior is unacceptable :frowning: I noticed from some time no youtube updates and not much activity from Enertion. He’s having hard time I guess. Good that this place exist and I’m sure it will grow fast :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@BigZwatt were you giving a warning befor being banned?

That’s easy. Every build thread title should be: “how to build electric skateboard…”

3 Likes

On this forum, or elsewhere, but not his censored one.

4 Likes

I was not, and posted much less than anyone else involved, most of which are not banned.

Jayjay doesn’t like me though, and this was targeted.

I can see technically Jason arguing that you where warned in the group message with the rest of us. But @BigZwatt was not part of that pm.

But can he warn us with bans even though we’re not violating forum policy?

Yep. He can do whatever he wants. He can ban anyone for any reason, and he has. So it doesn’t really matter how he justifies it, because he’s made it clear that it is his club house anyway. Herein lies the entire issue.

He essentially showed up in a private group conversation and tried to censor us through threats of ban.

But I’m pretty sure “Make sure to ask how high to jump when Jason says so” isn’t part of the forum rules laid down. We didn’t do anything wrong.

1 Like

@DerelictRobot I just checked your ban cause I was worried that you had left over their and your banned until the 31st of this month… do you want me to post on the OSSR Thread that you’ll be gone for a couple days?

Oh I earned my ban with honors lol. I purposely pushed back and purposely took shots @ batdick. I dont deny that. But low and behold, it was all deserved by him.

Wft I’ve got weed to smoke lol. Stop letting me get dragged back in lol.

Also, for all of you that migrated due to yesterdays events, we applaud you and welcome you with open arms. Now to go smoke weed.

7 Likes

@longhairedboy, is the website ready to handle huge amounts of traffic and storage space? If not we can all chip in to make that happen.

Then we can start migrating the very important build threads and start posting here instead of there.

A month or so ago, this forum started having more posts but gradually number of new posts dwindled. It needs a critical mass of users, discussions and a steady flow of new users to be self sustaining.

7 Likes

He knows you’re my neighbor. Eh… You know Jason…

1 Like

What’s funny is that he said that “my gang” would be banned too. I’m guessing that meant fuck… Or the “cool kids” as @JohnnyMeduse would say.

2 Likes

No warning at all just got banned. My posts weren’t flagged either as the forum rules state Just gone. So I kept reposting. Everythime I posted something regardless of what it was it just disappeared

Beat you to the punch . been smoking. :sunglasses::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:
@b264 I agree completely let him come to us on this forum. Not the Aus right forum

1 Like

Thats exactly what he meant. He is threatened by us on a real level. Wasnt our goal when @Dareno @Skunk and I created it. But hey, here’s to every MC out there. We’re strong, we’re united and we WONT take shit.

Bahahahahahaha! That emplies you stopped and then started again. Bruv, if I’m breathing, im high :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Have to be to deal with some people’s shit lol

1 Like

Sean my boy, Rules 1 & 2.

2 Likes

I hope nobody catches it :zipper_mouth_face:
:sweat_smile:

With posts like this, you are a pillow of the community.

1 Like

Do you want me to tell the guys on the OSSR thread that your gonna be gone for a couple days (ps Jason is a d**k)

2 Likes