whats the best Vesc's?

spintend maker-x GO-FOC DV6 VS spintend Ubox it just has more features and having a 75v vesc means upgrade possibility in the future, and that remote mmmmmmhhh

1 Like

for a first build there is less chance of electrocution doe
That’s a plus

The UBOX is definitely better value for money. Both are fairly new although some people swear by the DV6 as being solid so far.

1 Like

You put the unity above the Stormcore?

3 Likes

Yeah that definitely makes no sense. Although I’m sure the Stormcore is great it’s definitely a hard sell compared to all the current offerings which are much more value orientated. If I had waited a month I may have gone for something else, perhaps I’ll change my mind once I actually put my 60D to use.

1 Like

ZESC

5 Likes

Think I am going for the tourqboards?
Unless anybody knows anything really negative about them think they are priced really well.

Would have gone for the tampa ones but they are just crazy priced

Thank you very much for the help

1 Like

Has anyone any experience with the Spintend?

I am on the fence with it, price is attractive. how long have you been using one (not how long it’s been sitting in a board lol) and are you using it with at least as 12s battery pack, as I would like to know if it has any heating problems.

There’s a whole thread on it…

1 Like

How does someone have almost 60 topics created and more than half of them are questions that could be in the noob thread or on topics heavily covered.
Is this even in the right category ( @longhairedboy ) are you looking for a used ESC op? Or are you going to go order one when you finally figure out what it is you want from a vendor.

3 Likes

Skunk you troll a lot :slight_smile:

Please don’t post on another of my threds

1 Like

Stop me…

Please don’t create pointless topics. Your content is trash

I am very very very ill my friend
Confusion comes with illnes
Please do not post on another one of me threds

Or what.

Please don’t create pointless threads

1 Like

Whatever you do, do not buy official tampa vesc.
The owner is a major drain on this community

6 Likes

No way. Maybe someone should start a thread about it

4 Likes

wait what? there a fake trampa vesc? :joy:

3 Likes

How much are they priced? I just learned about them.