What is your favourite deck

I’ve only ridden an evolve gtx deck, a custom maple double drop skateshred deck, and the haya hb92v2.

The gtx was too springy but it was fun to jump stuff with.

The custom double drop was a beast, a little heavy but it survived a 5 stair jump.

The haya, I think is my favorite of the bunch despite it breaking. It’s very stiff and feels solid under the feet. Not to mention the fact that it’s an integrated deck.

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing the bustin Royce pro, but it’s more then I want to spend on a deck.

1 Like

I can tell you one thing for sure…my favorite board is GOING to be the one I get from @Sender. That beautiful man makes decks into masterpieces

3 Likes

Can I post decks I like the shape of but haven’t ridden here? Or is this just for decks you have used?

Powell-Peralta Bones Brigade Lance Mountain Future Primitive Reissue

3 Likes

It’s true

11 Likes

Woah, how did that happen. I meant the switch. @deckoz have you built a motherboard? I’ve not seen a successful build of one of these.

3 Likes

Also interested in a Motherboard build. Didn’t Overlord @longhairedboy build one?

2 Likes

I believe he did for science… if I remember correctly, he wasnt too impressed with it

1 Like

I don’t know that he finished it. It doesn’t seem to lend itself naturally. But then that’s DIY…

2 Likes

I think you’re right…

2 Likes

How did you redrill your holes? I only redrilled 2 holes on each side and mounted my trucks in the “old school” mount holes, which still gives me wheel-bite with my kegels if I try hard enough. Really curious as to how you got 110mm wheels to work :smiley:

1 Like

Top mounted them and then just drilled the end two holes close to the extremities of the deck and the other two holes go through the drop through. I’m making some plates to carry the inner truck hardware. I don’t have this board with me at the moment but I’ll try to remember a photo later.
Time will tell if it’s a good idea…

3 Likes

This is going to sound blasphemous to all of you guys but I really love my hummie deck. Just the right flex for me, ride height is ace, length is great.

For esk8 it’s my my perfect non mtb deck

12 Likes

I really loved mine. Especially mounted drop.

Damn you Brent I was coming here to point out that no one has mentioned the hummie deck yet.

1 Like

It works for me. (Excuse Paris cave dust…)

9 Likes

Is this the hummie carbon-wood deck?

Edit: duh lol

Looks so dope wish I had an extra 125 to have picked one up a while ago

2 Likes

We have some Carve ones left if you want one mate

1 Like

i’m not a good enough skater to differentiate ride qualities of different styles of decks.

so i go with convenience and application for esk8s. so decks bespoke for esk8 use are my favorite. that narrows things down to:

• hummie deck
  • rocket hollow core
  • haya decks
  • red ember decks
7 Likes