What is your favourite deck

I like it a lot do you know the price and the thickness? @natebolo
@EboardSolutions

4 Likes

I don’t know those specs. I wanna how much too and how they do with jumps.

2 Likes

I like it but wish it was shorter. Like the same size as a prototipo @natebolo

1 Like

I’m riding my favourite deck, the Haero Bro, but would like to get a Loaded Tessy at some point, don’t really mind the flavour. I’d like to get my hands on a Loaded Blood Slayer or Motherboard too TBH. Also looking at some Redembers rn, but not sure yet, interested in the 44 and the Xapham.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind the red embers 44 on some nkp 3 link trucks for a high speed board

2 Likes

3 Likes

Prices seem good. Deck + enc for 245 euros.

4 Likes

I’d never ridden a urethane board in my entire life. I grew up riding shitty mountainboards down the big sledding hill by my house with my friends.

I got recommended this deck and absolutely love it. It was crazy easy to learn to push around and the concave is delightful.

Even holds dog!

11 Likes

Purely off of looks,
The Haya hb92 with some g-bombs looks nice asf, I also love the arbor high ground deck.

1 Like

Purely from a looks perspective, I think most DH longboard setups look better than most esk8 setups. Adding motors and electronics makes it ugly imho.

Of course I want motors though…

2 Likes

Sounds like an exway x1

1 Like

I was thinking Jaykay E-trucks.

I mean, purely from an “appearance” only perspective.

4 Likes

Rayne Demonseed for eskate.

4 Likes

This I agree with. The one board I will say looks very good electrified but still is a high powered murder machine are the new Kaly 2.0’s. Everyone I have showed who doesn’t know the sport says the Kaly is the best looking thing since it’s all one color with little highlights like red, gold etc. It just looks refined and well made.

Personally though, I think the SRB boards look the best but that’s because just by a glance you know it’s fast, torquey, and mean.

1 Like

What is it?

Some no name Amazon purchase. Well technically it has a name…

Restless Motion Decker 36.75" x 10" Drop Thru Downhill Freerider Longboard

3 Likes

I have almost bought this board like 10 times. DB wingman. Looks lovely

1 Like

It should go without saying that my favorite deck is the one I’ve been tinkering and tuning for years.

The Braincleaner.

One day I will get Eskate going on one of these things.

4 Likes

So this doesn’t look good to u?
(Minus the big black box, and maybe swapped for DDs)

2 Likes

I mean it looks good, but not as good as this

From a purely aesthetic standpoint; functionality aside.

Of course I’d take the electric one any day over the analog one though

3 Likes