What if... you woke up in 2003 or 2004

Yes

I spend more time than I should wondering what our boards would look like in a post apocalyptic scenario. Iā€™d definitely have a roll up solar panel in my pack.

1 Like

Sweet realization that Iā€™d already hit peak comfiness in life; mining iron south of Varrock in the mornings before preschoolā€¦

Sheeeit, that wasnā€™t iron. It wus copper

The problem would be the esc, right?

Castle creations has been out since 1995 so youā€™d either use something like this or go create your own esc, brushless ainā€™t new!

4 Likes

Iā€™d be a child prodigy with all my engineering knowledge.
But half the tech wont be invented yet XD

1 Like

Iā€™d have slept w more of the girls I turned down because I was in a doomed relationship. Like I seriously turned down a threesome with a hot lesbian couple in my twenties. Kick myself as much for that as not buying Bitcoin at $0.10 when I first heard about it because it was described as a way to buy guns and drugs on the black market by a guy that dressed in a rabbit suit to jerk off and is now probably sitting in a yacht getting blown by supermodels in his rabbit suit.

Fuck man

7 Likes

I honestly canā€™t say because I wasnā€™t born.
Beat that millenials
Lolol jkjk
Gen z gang :joy::sob:
@Halbj613 @DEEIF @poastoast :fire:

6 Likes

2003ā€¦ I wouldnā€™t be born yet
2004ā€¦ I was always a quick learner but I doubt I could build skateboards yet

3 Likes

Bro i often wonder about emps and shit. Like our boards would burst into flames right off the bat if we got hit. Or if civilization collapse which board would be my main board. But ya i feel ya

Bro i feel ya on the girls. I turned down this hot ass gymnast bc i was obsessed with this other chick. Regret it every day. And ya bitcoin bro, i was legit going to put my entire tax return into it but didnt bc i was young and poor

3 Likes

Yea I bought a car stereo instead . Car no longer exists

1 Like

The first time I saw bitcoins they were 6 dollars and some change each. T.T

Am I a joke to you :sob:

In 2003 I was 11 years old and didnā€™t know Jack shit. Innocence was a bliss tho.

Iā€™d flip the world over if I knew at 11 what I know now of nowadays. 20 years of preparation ainā€™t too much to change things for the best or the worst on a massive scale.

But this will never happen and Iā€™d not want to lose my close one from now. So thereā€™s that :ok_hand:t4:

If one was in the know-how back then and could read and understand code and cryptography then it was definitely possible to research it and see how revolutionary it was. Literally thereā€™s a video way back in 2011 by Davincij15 that describes just that. Fortune favoured those who were coders/computer scientists and could understand it properly back then.

2 Likes