What grinds your esk8 gears?

Scratch that, it showed up!

13 Likes

Working with mechanisms that have tiny springs that aren’t anchored at one end. One wrong move and they are gone forever. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Also when you spend an hour combing the floor for a spring and end of finding it in your hair.

13 Likes

Funniness and Frustration are now friends.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat for my nickel strips.

1 Like
2 Likes

Press fit bearings, especially when the spacers are the wrong size

I bought some jst connectors that were $8 instead of the same $6 ones because they were going to be here in 2 days (today) instead of 3.

Amazon now says they will be here in 3 days anyway.

I go to the same item I bought, and it says it’s now available for 1 day delivery, still for tomorrow!

I ordered it Thursday :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Amazon sent wrong cables supposed to be 90 degree micro USB instead sent lightning cables I asked for replacement stating it was the wrong product same day they sent me the same wrong product… apparently they are still shaking off the holiday funk there.

10 Likes

Don’t mention they messed up twice. Infinite free cables

2 Likes

whenever i can’t ride…period. especially when waiting on parts and bad weather.

2 Likes

Dry solder joints on a product I’ll void my warranty if I do correctly myself. Thanks Jason :+1:

#justenertionthings

17 Likes

What warranty?

12 Likes

Don’t kid yourself into thinking you have a warranty to void. The esc comes as is.

9 Likes

I just remember it being said at the time. It’s going to get some 5.5s and an xt90 upgrade like the bioboards and like they should have came from the factory

1 Like

Boy oh boy are metric hex shank drill bits hard to find online and in store.

Thank goodness for McMastercarr and next day delivery. Hope 9/32 is close enough to 7.1mm ¯\(ツ)

7 Likes

The stuff you sent me was about 6 months expired. It just crumbled apart when trying to shape.

2 Likes

I was just watching a fusion tutorial with

5 Likes

When the weather in the middle of winter decides to feel like summer :sun_with_face:

But then rains all day :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :cloud_with_rain:

5 Likes

Same here.