What grinds your esk8 gears?

A blessing for retailers, but prices everywhere are higher because of it. Even if you use cash, you’re still paying the card fees because the seller just adds them into their pricing, because contractually they aren’t allowed to only charge the fees for card users. So it’s bend over and lube it up…

Except for the fact retailers get charged for every swipe. That’s why alot have minimums.

1 Like

Built in costs here, retailer fees vanished a long time ago.

50 million skate tools and I can’t find a single one!

4 Likes

No they didn’t.

1 Like

Manufacturer spontaneously changing a design causing your once compatible parts to become incompatible

I am going to bitch about this until my core magically fixes itself

12 Likes

Return the wheels?

2 Likes

I’m a bit of a stubborn fuck. That ain’t happening :grin:

1 Like

Yes they did, step out of your box tiny friend

1 Like

You can see right here on a leading provider that they still have per-swipe fees, which means smaller transactions pay more than large ones in card fees.

1 Like

Ya all merchant processors just up and quit charging for their services. They all do it for free out of kindness. The ones that currently charge 1-3% per transaction just put that there for no reason since its free. Take your own advice.

What are you talking about? They do it for free now. Step out of your bubble sir.

1 Like

Yeah you’re too simple to understand what I wrote and got your panties all bunched up.

We don’t get charged when we purchase things, the retailers build it in to their product prices. It’s quite simple really, I apologize that you become confusations.

2 Likes

I imagine you 2 in a touching hallmark film worthy finale in which you guys make up, become best friend and sing Christmas carols by the fire pit.

2 Likes

Sure. When you said retailer fee I assume that means a fee that a retailer is charged and not a convenience/costumer fee.

2 Likes

Would watch

2 Likes

So angry today. Went out of my way to stop through Sacramento while doing a skate trip through Cali. Came all the way up from LA to try the 31 mile American River bike path that a friend recommended. A beautiful day only to find out that it’s a $550 dollar fine for being on anything other than a bike. Luckily someone warned me that cops patrol it heavily and was able to get off before being fined.

12 Likes

Why are we still the enemy? Cops have to have better shit to do, thats embarassing.

7 Likes

Ebikes just got allowed on federal bike trails (national parks) Not that it applies to state trails yet but still a move on the right direction.

5 Likes

When you hook up a buddy with some sweet unavailable motors at cost. And then they sell their board 2 weeks later.
@Kellag

20 Likes