What cool stuff did you buy on Black Friday

But it will fit on your dick

1 Like

Itā€™s actually still 1900 on Amazon. My micro center was having a deal on the warranty they offer plus 30% off on over 2000 spent on tvs. I got the warranty for 200 and the tv for 1100. I can basically replace it for a 2k tv in 5 years for free. These are the deals I wait for :raised_hands:t3:
@torqueboards
https://youtu.be/24UfU-y4yy8

3 Likes

I bought a dash cam, a short throw shifter. , osram nightbreaker bulbs low and high and a lightened crank pulley for the Scooby.

3 Likes

congrats on the purchase. we found buying property in a competitive market can be both draining and rewarding. have fun!

3 Likes

Bought a bustin danseau finally

5 Likes

sex toys for me and the GFā€¦ the gift that keeps on givingā€¦ and Iā€™m not speaking about the herpsā€¦

4 Likes

A glitch in the Matrix ā€¦trucks.
At this point it looks like there are some mistakes in our database for the dims of small parts. Working on itā€¦

3 Likes

Bro, this young mind is liking your std post.

@DEEIF you naughty boy.

4 Likes

:shushing_face: you saw nothingā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

fucking digusting. Was the wink really necessary

7 Likes

:neutral_face: Yesā€¦ yes it was :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

3 Likes

Good one :+1:t2:

1 Like

Just a disappointmentā€¦ not one thing for the esk8. Blasphemy

3 Likes

Metr Pro Unity and a smartwatch for telemetry!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Nothing? Need to sell some unused esk8 stuff to get a remote though. The midnight Puck is calling me with all the positive votes it gets for reliable signal.

2 Likes

Add 2 x 6374 190kv torqueboards motors to my list :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Nothing cool though it took some money from it

BN hangers kit with adjustment baseplate.

2 Likes

I already have everything for my next buils Mr. J ans I havent gotten my secret santa package yet so ididnt want to buy anything I could potentially get. :sweat_smile: