What cool stuff did you buy on Black Friday

Shhhh.

2 Likes

I bought a bunch of unreleased esk8 products that almost none of you know about :smirk: :shushing_face:

9 Likes

No you didnā€™t :unamused:
Pics or it didnā€™t happen

4 Likes

BKB
8x BT modules
120mm Foamies

Torqueboards
6.3" pneumies (Iā€™m kind of a wheel whore :grimacing:)

Boardnamics
2x adjustable baseplates
2x Riptide bushing sets

Tried to buy a few things from @MBS, but the ridiculous Fedex shipping (from Colorado to California, only 2 states between us) killed the deal. $16 shipping for a pair of Hillbilly gloves and $44 shipping for 2 Matrix2 top baseplates was a bit too much for me to swallow. I donā€™t mind giving my money to MBS, but not overpriced FedEx BS shipping rates. Iā€™ll just wait until itā€™s back to normal with free shipping and the gracious, running 15% discount, which is much appreciated @MBS. :facepunch:

4 Likes

23,27$ dhl express flatrate for mbs :joy:

1 Like

Stop being such a tease and put out for once jeez justin

3 Likes

I got a Nazare and itā€™s fuckin raining

12 Likes

Sweet!! New or one the 2 that were listed for sale here recently?

2 Likes

50.4v 4a charger, 11x9 pvc junction box (12s10p 30q), mixer for epoxy, m4 bolts, cable glands, 150a watt meter, 2x 10s bms, connectors, Gt2b, and 11 boxes of Petg filament.

Still waiting for riding pants, epoxy, 18650 wrap, and m4 inserts.

4 Likes

My buddies, he rode it a couple times

3 Likes

Nice!!!

Have you noticed @J0ker got a charger.

4 Likes

Bahahahahaha! @Kellag. GOT HIM!

6 Likes

I am pretty sure you waited for him to post before you posted that charger. :laughing:

3 Likes

Yep. Exactly what I meant to do :smirk:

4 Likes

Sick charger m8

6 Likes

I ordered from MBS Australia and paid $22 dollars shipping, only to find out that they sent it from like 20mins drive away from my house :man_facepalming: next time I will see if pick up is an option.

7 Likes

An LG OLED C9 65 inch for $1100 at my micro center. Sick price and that includes 5 yr warranty.

8 Likes

That is a damn good price. Oleds are getting cheap!

1 Like

65 inch that wonā€™t fit on my skateboard!

10 Likes

@torqueboards
Curious about what you bought for Black Friday.

Me, I ended up being too broke because of buying stuff from the forum so couldnā€™t buy anything.

3 Likes