What belts and pully wheels for these wheels?

Hello going to order these wondering what pully wheels to get and Belts to get I have dickios motor mounts, and I intend going for 170kv motors.

Thanks

1 Like

Use one of the esk8 calculators (there’s one linked on the blue top bar of this forum), and play around till you find the max speed you want. Then try to find a pulley of that size online.

Without knowing your desired max speed + battery voltage, we can’t help :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

12s battery, are the pulley wheels standard size?
I’not looking to break the and speed record is there a sort of middle of the road pully wheel size?

Also for some reason I cent find dickio on ebay has any one got a likk to him thanks

Opps sorry posted in wrong section could someone pleas move it thanks

1 Like

I’m using dickyho’s pulleys on this wheels, with 170kv motors, i’m going 15t/44t, it has quite a lot of torque, while still keeping a nice top speed. As for belts length, with dicky mounts and this pulley setup, i’m using 315mm belts.

2 Likes

OK I’m sold have you got a link thanks

For the pulleys ? @dickyho used to have them on ebay but he don’t seems to be making 44t anymore : https://www.ebay.com/itm/DIY-eletric-skateboard-longboard-5M-36T-40T-44T-pulley-for-for-kegel-wheels/303177972063?hash=item4696d0b95f:m:mGo83oVb7onvLjHSU5ro_Ag

Maybe check with him if he still have some of his old model in stock somewhere ?

I am out of 44T pulleys now, already ordered the production, just every thing works slow now.

1 Like

OK will get them elsewhere can you send me links of everything else I need I’ve got tourquarboards 218mm trucks, I can’t get into your shop for some reason when I’m on ebay.

Thanks

1 Like

Why not just order all that stuff from @torqueboards

Cos I’m in UK and I’m a tight. :slight_smile: was thinking it would be cheeper to buy from UK as the postage and import tax.

But they were very kind to mark down the price of other stuff I brought

2 Likes

note on the order you need TB218 adapters instead of caliber adapters.

Also what about @Anubis who sells @dickyho stuff but is in the uk and is a great guy

3 Likes

thanks very much dickyo, i have already got the m mounts off you
yes agree hes a great guy

Grrrrrrrrr I’m torn between the tourqboards wheels and these
The one below is cheeper and no import tax is it any good?

1 Like

those wheels are mega hard. TB110 110% better

3 Likes

Here’s my two cents on this, get the TB110s over these slick revolution wheels. The contact patch is actually tiny on the Rough Stuff wheels because of the concave shape. If you are going to ride huge, heavy wheels - the ride should be plush AF. TB will give you that, these other wheels will create vibrations and road noise and will be less smooth due to worse thane and less contact patch.

1 Like

I have these 3D printed 48T pulleys from @IDEA. Already have a second set. The first set lasted me for around 1000 km.

OK tb wheels it is

1 Like

Does idea sell those if so where can I Contact him they look really good thanks

I like the @3DServisas pulleys, but whichever ones you use, 42T or around there (40T - 45T) is good on 110mm wheels

1 Like