what AT wheels to put on a ownboard bamboo

I have recently bought an ownboard bamboo with cloud wheels. I made this decision after mscouring YouTube and a few forums for bad reviews and couldn’t find many on the forums or any on YouTube… until today. Now I am trying to figure out what wheels to put on my board when it arrives. Currently I am considering the 160mm pneumatic tires from tourqebords but am not sure if they will or or are any better than cloud wheels for saftey. Please help.

The torque boards ones will fit, but they’re not spaced properly for how far in the motor mount is on the OB trucks. So you’d need to space out the motor mount and have a spacer on the inside of the bearing to make sure it doesn’t unseat.

Unfortunatly, I would have to recomend either one of the evolve pneumatic kits. They fit right in with no issues since the ownboard trucks are virtually identical.

2 Likes

Where would I get the correct spacer to fit the wheels. I was kind of hoping for the smaller wheels to get the most milage out of the board. Also do you have any recommendations for other wheels?

Evolve kit should fit
I think lol

1 Like

Also @haggyboard.timo has a pulley kit to fit His wheels onto evolve trucks “assuming they’re the same trucks as ownboard uses”

1 Like

Evolve kit I installed on ownboard bamboo GT:

2 Likes

So I just realized that the 160mm torqueboard wheels and the evolve wheels I would get are roughly the same size. Any options on how well the 115mm ONSRA airless rubber wheels would work with the ownboard compared to the cloud wheels?

1 Like