What are your Eboard shoes?

Looks like pillows on feet because it feels like pillows on feet :rofl:… except the thin soles which give excellent board control and tactile feedback

They’re not my favourites, but they’re better than my Lakai’s.

I got a new pair of Vans SK8-HI Pros and I have to say I am really liking them.

The comfort sole that vans puts in some of their shoes now actually make a big difference

My only worry is that with most vans I own they will not last long.

2 Likes

My new favorites are my velcro vans!

6 Likes

Yeah not really popular

1 Like

I think vans sk8 are good shoes for these purposes

2 Likes

Just got a pair of TCX 3s. They’re moto high tops, but probably even better for our use. Not too heavy, good sole, dedicated ankle bone protection, reinforced leather, padded in the right places, super comfy. Personally, I don’t trust your average skate shoes as PPE - they were never intended to protect you in a 30mph crash, whereas moto shoes are.

5 Likes

I would say vans olds skools are best. Nike sb are good too, but the new janoskis got really weird in the new version. So narrow… so if you have a wider foot i would recommend some vans

1 Like

During my learning to sk8 period I once tried to skate barefoot and I was instantly hooked, I felt that I have much more control barefoot than with
the regular thick sole sneakers I usually wore. In my search for thin sole sneakers I found the “minimalist running” current which has shoes with soles 2-3mm thick.

I use this ones, the merrell vapor glove 4, just because they are the cheapest I found. I wear them with a nice pair of socks and I love them to death. I’m so used to them I don’t think I can sk8 in any thick sole shoe again

5 Likes

Chucks low tops or my tried and trues vans Kyle walker pro 2’s best skate shoes ever (my opinion)

1 Like

12 Likes

Sucks that Huf stopped making skate shoes :confused:

4 Likes

What size do you wear, I got a fresh pair of adidas super stars for you if it’s the same size I wear

1 Like

I’m stuck on the first version, on my 3rd pair with the 4th sitting in the closet. Once eskate beats em up they rotate to daily/work shoes.

1 Like

:rofl: ive got other shoes, these ones are just my favourite

2 Likes

Ah I gotcha!!

Opera Instantané_2021-05-24_013520_www.softmoc.com

Never really had fancy shoes so I got myself a lil gift :see_no_evil: those should last at least 3 years lmao both vans and converse, middle one is the shops own shoe brand so idk what to expect

Love my Five Tens for downhill mountain biking cause they stick to flat peddles like resin sticks to your hands after a harvest. Found them to be just as sublime for street board riding. Can’t go wrong with super sticky rubber tread with great support; they negate a good portion of road vibration.

1 Like

I’m thinking about getting these. Flat (barefoot) sole, but still a high-top.

5 Likes

Ohh, the non-hightop versions they have look interesting, thanks for the link.

2 Likes