What are your Eboard shoes?

Just gonna take a minute to preach these babies.

Best sk8 shoes I’ve ever used by far. The ratchet laces thingy makes getting them nice and snug super easy, they are comfy as hell and fit all the curves of a board just right.

1 Like

Is that aftermarket boas or did it come that way?

Came this way.

Vans sk8-hi MTE-2 Boa

2 Likes

Vans sk8 or anything that’s flat. Papa gotta feel the board and it’s concave

If you can’t feel the road through the board you’re gonna have a baaaad time

1 Like

I dont know how you guys ride with vans or similar, I tried it once and couldn’t stand it. Ive been riding in ultraboosts for the past 4ish years and don’t think I could do anything else.

2 Likes

This man’s built different.

1 Like

wait until you have to run off the board and it just falls off like a sock lol

3 Likes

I was the opposite. I wore running shoes once and it felt so sketchy to not get any feedback whatsoever from the board. Not to mention modern shoes that have basically bare foam on the bottom would get shredded from a footbrake.

2 Likes

I’ve run off at 25Mph plenty of times and been fine, I have a pair I use just for esk8 and keep laced up. I never footbrake so that’s not a huge issue for me. I have a pair of vans, I’ll try them out tomorrow, they are low tops though so they don’t give me a super locked-in feel. My problem with vans is how buzzy they make my board feel, I don’t want to feel that I just ran over a piece of hair.

2 Likes

Gotta feel

E V E R Y T H I N G

2 Likes

How tf do you ride with Ultraboosts and feel anything lol

I purposely ride with my thinner MTE1 vans instead of the 2’s so I can feel stuff

4 Likes

are they that noticably thinner? I tried them out and couldn’t tell much difference. been thinking of getting a pair because I like the look.

MTE 2 is much thicker than MTE1, my MTE1 are pretty old now so the sole is probably compressed a bit too

4 Likes

“How do you feel anything”
Heres the neat part, I don’t, and I don’t really feel like I need to feel anything.

1 Like

Lol alright I guess

1 Like

That sounds like a scary feeling.

I just had a pair of these show up today so I took them for a ride, at low speeds I can get tighter turning, at high speeds not a huge difference besides just more road feel. Not nearly as bad as the time I rode in vans, I might start wearing them as my main riding shoes, doesn’t make me dislike the ultraboosts though.

3 Likes

It isn’t really scary if you’re used to it. Personally, my body is fked so not being able to fully feel my limbs isn’t abnormal for me. I won’t carve as hard or as much when I can’t fully feel my feet but I have no issues keeping control of the board with little to no feet feeling. I have tested it with a long carve test and I can carve hard without feeling but just it is uncomfortable and if I still have some feeling it hurts to do.

Rest of my legs and body can still feel everything though which does help probably. That and I was able to get used to my board a good bit before it got cold enough to never feel my feet when riding when I first got my board.

How is anyone turning with high tops on though? I have tried it with the high top section loosely laced and I still didn’t like how much it restricted my ankle movement. Ended up completely unlacing the top and folding it down to be able to skate with them on and that was with fabric only high top without all the extra padding.

I could also just be turning in a different way than is normal since my ankles can constantly over rotate/ hyperextend without causing any injuries :thinking: technically I can do it too much and it will cause tendinitis but that rarely happens anymore and even if it does I can still ride while it happens

2 Likes

Crocs.

Straps forward for chill
Straps back when things get serious

Bonus yellow color. I can find them later when I inevitably bail. Lol

4 Likes