What are your Eboard shoes?

:pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

“ankle support & protection” == “can’t move my feet around enough to best control the board”

Your results may vary. :man_shrugging:

I personally don’t like anything constricting my ankles and I prefer flat and thin soles.

1 Like

Possibly. Curious though, i skate with an ankle brace on my busted ankle and it doesn’t limit my mobility at all. It also prolly won’t prevent my ankle from breaking again :joy:

1 Like

Something I’ve found weird is that my feet are just two idiots.

Example - Bought some nice new vans for skating with their “Cush” extreme foam (big thick sole)

Turns out my legs get insanely screwed up using these soft insoles, so now I’ve got 3mm thick running shoe insoles in them… Smh… slight rant

With that being said they are perfect skate shoes (Vans) and their comfy Cush soles suck

1 Like

I’ve been wearing Nike SB for years now but the most comfortable are my completely worn canvas SBs.
They have holes in them from ollies and the soles are very worn but they are THE BEST shoes to Onewheel in.
I just love the way the pads feel under the thin sole.
For eskating I wear my also very worn but very comfy SB Blazer Mid.
I have two more pairs of Blazers in various stages of wear and I think I’ll never wear anything else ever again, at least in cool weather.

What’cha rockin’?

1 Like

Nothing dedicated. Some old Columbia snickers

1 Like

Anyone got experience using Doc Martens for skating? I’m gonna give it a go this afternoon because it’s cold as balls here

1 Like

I tried with my old 20 eyelet Steels a while back. You feel like you can’t turn at all without putting your whole body into it :joy:

2 Likes

I just use cheap fuckers from Walmart now

1 Like

Mine are semi-soft leather and they’re not the heaviest (for docs anyway), it’s been raining since I posted earlier but i still want to give it a go. Will let you know if I can’t corner for shit though :sweat_smile: thanks for the warning

1 Like

2 Likes

Ayyyy the docs are working fairly well! I’m having a really good time but it might just be that I’ve switched to softer bushings and can actually turn for once

It doesn’t show up very well in the pic, but my whole legs front and back and all the way up to my mid thighs are covered in a light muddy road spray. Need to print some mudguards

2 Likes

I made a newish design for mudguards, check them out? I posted them in the CAD request thread

1 Like

Yeah thanks when I’m back home I’m gonna go through a few of them, I don’t know anything about mounting mechanisms or compatibility so that’s my rabbit hole for tonight/tomorrow

1 Like

I know about that stuff but I’m just learning CAD so my design could probably use some tweaking

Oh, I know that feeling so well.

1 Like

It’s a pain but so rewarding to design them

5 Likes

:joy: :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like