1 Like

Yep, I even got my crappy green P icon :smile:

3 Likes

Wassup. I bumped your level.

1 Like

Hi riders
My sport is electric buggy rollin

19 Likes

back on track… other forum is dead… amazing to see we wont accept no dictators in our space :facepunch:

4 Likes

Welcome, brother. Do you remember your trust level from the other side? Let me know and I’ll get you sorted.

@BillGordon I’m bored :rofl:

2 Likes

I looked and could not find. So you may be bored, but I’m stupid. Thanks, kind sir!

1 Like

With Flasher’s help, you are restored to your former glory. Rise now, Knight, and join your brethren.

2 Likes

Nice to see a new forum, meh to see the old layout.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, you can at least change the color scheme to whiny bitch blue like me (or other derogatory color scheme of your choice)

5 Likes

We pride ourselves on delivering meh across all user experiences. Explore the more!

And welcome!

4 Likes

First time posting on the site just moved from another site looking fwd to some great and enlightening conversations.

2 Likes

Is that good or bad? :rofl:
Welcome and enjoy both sides of the coin

Welcome! I hope you find this place helpful and entertaining.

Hello,

I live in Paris, previously had the Nimbus from the french brand Elwing and currently planning a “DIY” build with Torqueboard 40", Direct Drive, Unity…

I had a pretty bad fall in April and broke my femoral neck : a car swerved and honked at me for no reason, scared me and made me crash. The car of course didn’t stop. I’m fine now thought, everything else is good, motivation to skate too.

Happy to see that there is no censorship here. :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome!! Glad to hear you are ready to get back to it!

Do you have good safety gear? There’s a huge thread here devoted to the safety gear members suggest!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like