We need an Esk8 podcast

@Brenternet and @longhairedboy please do this. For inspiration look at ‘between two ferns’. @Sender and @mmaner you’ll have to be the straight guys…sorry

If you two are half as funny as you read I shan’t bother

2 Likes

Between two ferns is hilarious. I loved the Hilary Clinton episode.

1 Like

17 Likes

If the format is a video and not “audio only”, I could do the french translation subtitles and that’s about all I can do but would be glad to help

2 Likes

That is funny, I’ve never with a cowboy hat in my life but I think I need one… no, cowboy helmet! :smiley:

6 Likes

You are definitely 10 gallon material Mike

2 Likes

Paul Wilson Esk8 podcast link.
Good background noise when your zapping cells together in series.

5 Likes

What if I told you I have one? :grin:

2 Likes

I’d wanna see it :smiley:

2 Likes

I can’t take a picture of it at the moment but it is this one

Me and a colleague got one each as a joke to wear during a refinery turnaround.
Never got to wear them on site as there was a terrible accident before we received them and things got really serious after that.

7 Likes

You savage.

2 Likes

Good thing you didn’t. That thing could possibly brake your neck if unlucky.

I would not wear it in any dangerous area, let alone while entering towers, columns etc.

4 Likes

I think a talk-show style podcast would be a logical extension. I’ve produced such things in the past, but this is one of those items that would probably have to wait until i have two jobs instead of three.

Interviews will be coming back shortly, however.

14 Likes

This sounds like a fantastic idea! I think it would be great to include all the builders in different episodes so we can get to know people better. Especially where there isn’t really a esk8 community here in Utah.

1 Like

Thanks for digging that up, did not reach that yet during my own digging operations.