WCS PSYCHOTILLER

But so much room for activities.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. It’s huuge. But, had a guy who didn’t want it as it wasn’t big enough. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

You do a single stack at all? Or just that one off

4 Likes

Just got the mould for this fattie.

4 Likes

Very nice. @BigBen does the thicc thicc.

1 Like

I bet it could have a smoking section. :rofl:

3 Likes

Depends on the ESC i suppose

1 Like

Looks like a single stack could fit a 12s6p. Nice!

Ben.
could you make more?
what size pack does it fit?

2 Likes

Yes.

:rofl:

2 Likes

I see 8 up and down and 9 across double stacked. 144 or more is my guess

So 12s12p 16s9p 18s8p?

2 Likes

Pretty sure the guy who used it put an 18s8p in his.
I can make more.

7 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Sorry, late to the game. The files and design of the chamber trucks and the six shooters have been sold to someone, when will they be in production? No one knows at the moment. They’re busy with other stuff, but those designs are not lost.

thanks for the update. yeah I got the info on the design and sale to them. Given the cost of the products from that company, I’m assuming if they ever produced them, the prices are going to be way higher than what Dave was asking. :thinking:

2 Likes

Well ya, unfortunately Dave (rest his soul) used really cheap ass material to make them and so the axles on the trucks were bending. So if they are reproduced, it’ll be with higher quality material. And they may modify the designs of the trucks a little bit too which from what they said, was too beefy for low quality material. So we’ll never know, might come out even if they shave off material maybe?

3 Likes

I have the files for the trucks and wheels now. So hopefully we can get something going.

2 Likes

So where are we at ? I need an enclosure for my Vizzini drop deck. I only reshaped the nose and tail . The rest is the same . . Don’t wanna make one if I don’t have to.