WCS PSYCHOTILLER

Howdy folk! As if i didnt have enough of a collection and especially with the recent calling home of one of us, im realllyyyy looking to get my hands on one of his decks. Particularly a llama. Will consider others, but really really wanna llama. Just putting it out here. Willing to trade, have heaps of stuff, will make lists later. That is all, thank you!

2 Likes

@cfelzien maybe pressing them now

11 Likes

EsK8 BoNeR

Ty for that, hopefully this will become a viable option.

1 Like

Pm me bro. Prolly work something out soon. Thank’s @PedroMcJimenez appreciate it

8 Likes

It would be great to see some of the Psychotiller decks come back!

Right now i have a few. Kyhmera, llama, and vizzini drop. Waiting for materials to keep going. Also have 2 other shapes people might be interested in.

6 Likes

Do you enclosures? Can you mount them?

2 Likes

@eboosted does some enclosures for tiller decks

Edit: I swear I’ve seen a khymera enclosure from him, maybe I’m misremembering

1 Like

First i’ve heard of that

1 Like

That’s a negative. I test fitted a flux 1st gen one enclosure on mine. But im sure you can use whatever universal one from eboosted to work. The original ones Dave did were vacuum formed abs for flat packs.

2 Likes

Arent they boxturtle boards as well

1 Like

I built this off a slightly modified kingkoopa from boxturtle

1 Like

Oh wow! Mever heard a those before but yeah the resemblences are striking! However their website seems defunct. Whats the story with those, how long they been around and stuff, they seem like absolute rip offs of psyxhoT or at maybe rebrand type stuff akin to when mazdas were basically cheapo fords

Box turtle boards does appear to be using the same molds as Psychotiller. Can anyone confirm?

1 Like

Probably the same

I wonder if he was mid rebranding before the cancer or if the box turtle was a branch off

3 Likes

Its a long story. Box turtle closed up shop.

1 Like

So you are the deck press part of Psychotiller. Anyone continuing the enclosures, trucks and SixShooters?

That is too bad. I really like the shape/concave of the Psychotiller decks.

1 Like

This doesn’t mean there won’t be more decks of that shape. It just means Box Turtle closed up shop.

2 Likes

I have tillers molds for decks. Enclosures are still being discussed.

4 Likes