Warning: user Patrick

Deceptive and abusive…

2 Likes

Not the appropriate category, maybe lounge or green room?

2 Likes

Is intended for people selling stuff not to be jacked by this guy

Yeah change category

Nice tho @ OP

This is why I always wait until full amount is paid before shipping anything. Sounds like an annoying situation, with a kid, who doesn’t know what they have done and ran out of money

You are selling TO him, correct?

1 Like

I sold to him, yes.

Yeah… Some people just suck to sell to. Seems like partial language barrier and lack of general sale etiquette lmao

2 Likes

besides the payment issue, what’s all that declared value about? technically u shouldn’t declare a different value than what the item is sold for.

1 Like

I’m guessing the buyer was telling OP to declare lower value to try and cheat the import fees

3 Likes

jerry you idiot

2 Likes

That’s what triggered ‘language barrier’

Tell me about it!

3 Likes

He cheated op out of shipping fees after op kindly ignored bait and switch and volunteered to ship anyway

1 Like

Oh are you not OP?

Lol I noticed that

I am op but too stupid to know it

1 Like

i work with cbic from time to time, its very difficult to get away from cheating their system, if u get caught the penalty could be quite extreme depending on what the item was

yea…there is always this problem…i feel ur pain

1 Like

‘ you are a stupid person jerry, I gave you clear instructions and you had to go use your brain’ I think what he was trying to say is ‘I feel your pain jerry, my ass hurts after borrowing daddy’s cc to buy a vesc’

2 Likes

Hahah that is exactly what I was thinking

like, dammit, why did you have to use logic, I thought you were dumber than that

1 Like

( therefore no shipping money for you bitch! )

2 Likes

do they have no conception of online purchase? getting shit in hand is always the last step :yawning_face:

he sounded like a kid that doesn’t know how the world works

fun fact: if he get caught trying to clear customs with a lower declared value than what the cbic has in their system, its a hefty penalty and item will be confiscated :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Any kid in India that can afford to buy 7 vescs doesn’t need to know how the world works

1 Like