WARLOCK || KALY XL 2.0 || MBS MATRIX 2 || 6374 || 12s 6p Samsung 30q

Update on wiring and battery almost done!

1 Like

why didn’t you put 1 more battery on each Series ?

2 Likes

Mainly a weight preference I want to keep the board around 30lbs max so It can my daily driver

2 Likes

Why no phish paper

4 Likes

He’s installing that tonight! Will be updating soon

Because it would raise the profile…I have the same enclosure on a xapham with a 12s9p.

Fish paper, Kapton tape and shrink wrap will be added soon :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Gotta keep that weight down bro ;p

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey guys! Was wondering if these 405 belts (15mm wide) are fine for these 67 teeth pulleys. They seem a little thin, is this ok?

1 Like

It’s fine. If you do experience belt skipping you might want wider ones, and a wider motor pulley.

3 Likes

Let’s hope that won’t need to be done lol currently working on the griptape before I post the final finish

1 Like

15mm wide dual belts should really be plenty if the tension and alignment are correct.

Nice build man and those @Tony_Stark (RadiumEsk8) mounts are gorgeous!

3 Likes

Yes those mounts are delicious. But you might wanna check that the motor shaft circlips aren’t catching on rthe opening in the mount… i needed to adjust mine.

I believe Liam is making some motor spacing plates to mitigate the problem for those who don’t wanna hack their mounts with a router :rofl:

2 Likes

The mighty glif from jay bostons video is back guys!, hows the moping around @glyphiks :wink:

1 Like

Lol if you’re watching J-Bo, you should know that my name is Glyphs :rofl:

3 Likes

Indeed that was a design issue for motors with protruding circlips as the mounts were originally designed for maytech sealed motors, however I have now updated the design with a wider slot and created a 3mm motor spacer disk that solves the problem for any existing customers. Thanks @glyphiks for bringing the issue to my attention

2 Likes

Hahaha okok ur right, i just sometimes watch him and when he mentioned glyps i laughed my ass off, i think at first he even mentioned you as surferofdirt first :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks sir!