Wanted someone to fix board

I am looking for someone in Sydney Australia to diagnose and fix my Onsra challenger

There I diagnosed it, that’s your problem :grin:

Might help if you give details of what’s wrong or what you’re willing to do to have someone take care of it

3 Likes

@glyphiks ? perhaps

1 Like

It sounds like they want a repair service, not help doing a self repair.

1 Like

A little info would help someone decide if they wanna even look at it…if it got ran over with a train or he expects someone to come out to him in the middle of nowhere there’s gonna be less people willing to help

2 Likes

I know that, but I’m saying the post says they are looking for a person, not wanting help fixing it. Photos of the broken board probably won’t help find a person. Related, but not the same. When most folks want their car fixed, they find a mechanic that’s close, not send photos of the broken car so folks can help them fix it themselves. (First thing the mechanic will do is ask about symptoms though)

I don’t know anyone in that area that repairs LEVs. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Sorry everyone it just won’t turn on anymore

1 Like

Thank you mate, you understood exactly what I meant

3 Likes

I would like to drop it off to somebody and pay them to repair it if anyone does that

1 Like

Glyphs in Melbourne but could probably point him in the right direction

2 Likes

Sorry, don’t know of anyone that can help. Even the sydney cunts send their shit to me. And i’m not taking any work.

2 Likes