💲 Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

Wow that’s reaching wayyyy back lol. No I think I used it up.!

5 Likes

Do you still need one?

Looking for a maytech 6880 motor new or used
A pair if the price is right

I am looking for a Master Cho GT2B case if someone has one or could print one for me? I purchased the Sparkle mod case but it was a bad print the case didnt fit together so I would rather try something different I believe to slim down the GT2B.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Does anybody have x2 HTD-280-5M-15 belts? I need them pretty fast, that’s why I’m asking here instead of just ordering from vbeltsupply.com or amazon.com. thanks

EDIT: @Sender is sending me some, thanks for reading :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

I know I had that size. I gave away a bunch of belts recently. Let me check to see if I still have them.

2 Likes

@yelnats8j maybe

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sender is sending me some, I appreciate it though.

2 Likes

Still need a single RED mbs shockblock (can offer a orange one.)

If @Skunk can’t do it, I’d be happy to help!

1 Like

I definitely can’t. No printer lol

3 Likes

I think he was saying another member may be able too… If you are as well that would awesome. I have a GT2B which I modded per the sparkle specs but the enclosure I got was garbage and I am thinking maybe the Master Cho case may be best. The case issue I had was related to the way it was printed (warped) rather than design.

1 Like

@anorak234 @Argent

2 Likes

@surferboy120 send me the file and I’ll print it

2 Likes

I am in talks with @annihil8ted who is local to me in the Dallas area. If he is unable to do it I will let you know.

THANK YOU ALL FOR REACHING OUT!!! I really appreciate the community and willingness to help each other. Makes all this so much more fun!!

6 Likes

What’s this?

Click it and find out you won’t

Does anyone have 127mm diameter heat shrink? (200mm flat width)

Looking for antisparks, who’s got some? One for 10s 30A and maybe one for 12s 5A