šŸ’² Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

Anyone want a 5055, 1400w motor? Selling for $30 shipped I think, the only problem is it need a new retainer ring and maybe shim

Looking for shred lights combo (old version) for my hummie deck. Dual fronts & dual rears with bracket too mount. Let me know

I have some of the brackets if you end up short

1 Like

If someone only has the shredlights Iā€™ll surely buy them off you

1 Like

Gimmie my red shredlight lol

1 Like

Is anyone interested in a pair of orange yobis bindings?

45 euro shipped
Sold

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking for an Evolve style deck, for example the sector 9 meridian, something like that. Im located in The Netherlands

i will sell you my whole evolve if you want

2 Likes

Haha no

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

WTB Paris v2s

lightning gloves xl

does anyone want to trade remote for a maytech remote
few minor scratches on it but thatā€™s all. I wanted to try thumb trigger but this remote did not appeal to me. I would love to trade for mini remote or flipsky vx1. glad to pay an extra for it or if you donā€™t want to trade i will gladly pay for it.

Edit:
Found

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a vx1 if youā€™d like, never used, itā€™s just missing the manualā€¦ šŸ¤·

1 Like

Iā€™m looking to grab a CANBUS cable off someone. PM me if youā€™ve got it

located in Utica, NY.

1 Like

Thanks Caden! I got one the other day so i donā€™t need it anymore. Thank you though!!

1 Like

I have a couple of these laying around.
They are currently just laying there so they can go

Pmā€™ed

I am looking to buy leftover Knifeless Tape. The stuff you put down and then pull to cut vinyl almost perfectly. I donā€™t need 20-50m of it and i am sure someone has some laying around that they donā€™t use anymore.
Shipping from the US to europe from amazon is expensive. there are some $4 options but i am scared it is crap. @jamie you did a wrap in 2015 (lol) do you have any leftover?

3 Likes

Wow thatā€™s reaching wayyyy back lol. No I think I used it up.!

5 Likes