Wanted items cheap or free

@skunk you still looking for shredlights mounts?

2 Likes

I’m searching for used shredlights, that are within Europe.

Yeah still need a set

Single light or double light ?

1 Like

Need front and rear. I did find some 3d printable ones. Just not sure what it would need to be made of to be strong and fairly thin.

Yeah but do you need one light in front and one in back style mount or 2 in front and 2 in back?

Oh. 2 and 2.
Didn’t even cross my mind people run them in singles.

1 Like

Yeah I got the single mounts stupidly when I have 4 lights…

2 Likes

Im gonna order some soon. That are cheap.

Sorry I couldn’t help bud!

1 Like

No worries dude. It’s under $10 for a set of mounts I just figured with how many people that have complained about theirs breaking someone had a pair laying in a toolbox somewhere.

OtherPlanet skateboards, the manufacturers of the famous Other Planet Trucks, is winding down and selling any remain stock. They’re selling off the last of their decks at ridiculously low prices on ebay.

I don’t really know what their decks are like, but if you’re in the market for a deck that’s about the cost of a happy meal, then this might be for you … https://www.ebay.com/itm/Longboard-Skateboard-Deck/233235496547?hash=item364deb3e63:m:mhCit1Rgg9d82f6NYqpjgUg

3 Likes

Looking for a fuse for my chargport. Anything between 12-20A would work

I have this fiberglass enclosure that didn’t end up fitting a battery I made. Home made of surfboard fiberglass and epoxy, has a small hole in the corner, quick patch. Would that work? It was made on a board so it has some concave.

2 Likes

Can i see the other side of it?

1 Like

@Dirt_Bag Not my best work, just a quick and dirty enclosure.

2 Likes

Anyone got a connector for dual vesc to battery

Also would anyone in uk mind doing something solder work for me if I pay shipping both way

It looks like it needs alot of sanding and body filler still. Unfortunately i dont have time to get it to a polished finish. Thanks though!

just get one at your local hardware store, they should have them

anyone got a few balance crimp connectors left from their diebie bms?