Wanted items cheap or free

I’m in the USA. I need Trampa Kingpin Bushings Base, and Barrels Retainers.
I’m also looking for medium to hard barrels, but that’s less important.

They don’t need to be 2.5mm.

Anyone know where to buy these besides trampa?
I ended up buy these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JM1GFCR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, but I have no idea if they will work.

Any black Rockstar II hubs floating around?

Anyone have etoxx 80mm motor adapters?

Does anyone happen to have a spare Matrix II shockblock grub screw? Mine fell out somewhere mid ride, and I don’t think I see one available on MBS’s website (only one there is for Matrix I, not Matrix II).

Anyone in the EU got a pair of adapter cables for old Maytech sensor connectors to the modern ones that they could throw in an envelope? I believe it’s 6 pin JST-ZH to JST-PH. ElectricBoardSolutions has them, but shipping seems to be a flat €17 for me so it’s really not worth it

1 Like

If no one answers you, @EboardSolutions is a great guy, I’m sure he could find a cheaper shipping option :grin:

2 Likes

Turns out I do, lol. Assuming your address is still the same I’ll ship them in a letter to you for free some time next week

8 Likes

You beautiful bastard, yeah my address is the same. I’m happy to pay but I assume it’s easier to just pass on the good deed if you or someone else here is looking for parts

4 Likes

I still need a 36t kegel pully. But I dought you have one just laying around.

Looking for a haero deck in eu any one

Stiff blem

What is diffrend between stiff and stiff blem what is stiffest

1 Like

Stiff blem I believe is stiff with a blemished decal or imperfect finish that’s why it’s so discounted.
Beats buying used imo!
I just got one in the mail and it’s very nice has predrilled top mount enclosure inserts.

2 Likes

Broken single VESC

1 Like

I have a dual with one side broken

Same stiffness. This one is the last blemished deck we have. Cheap!

2 Likes

Do it so I don’t buy it to make my setup more a apex clone :joy:

I’m considering the ol “buy skin resell” treatment on it, too. Blemishes look like profit margins to me.

You could always pick up a bunch of b-deck Demonseeds for $99 a pop (or less) and reskin those

4 Likes