Wanted items cheap or free

iGaging Absolute series is most likely the best before stepping up to things like Mitutoyo. One big difference is, batteries last forever on the mitutoyo, and leaving it “on” doesn’t seem to affect battery life.

Raiding my stash? lol. Yeah PM me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if he still has stock. From Russia.

I’m pretty sure these work but double check the connectors

1 Like

Anyone know where I can get a canbus wire from in uk

@anon54720240 i still have some 20cm sensor wire adapter.
In case you still need some mr60 connectors that shouldn’t be an issue as well.

@Halbj613 i‘m not in UK but if you need I can send you a CAN cable. Probably it’s more fast and easy if you just go to your local electronics shop and buy some 4pin 2mm jst and crimp it by your own. If you don’t know how to crimp than just get some already crimped plugs and solder them together. Should be an easy thing to get them for cheap from amazon.

2 Likes

Do you know exactly what the cable is called pH zh.or what

Haha andyexpress.com :wink: Can we get a photo of your parts box?

:sweat_smile::joy:

Moment…

That’s just the parts I need every day always.
I have a some boxes full of other parts as well :joy:

Charge ports, LCD battery indicators, gasket, heat shrink, heat sink, awg in all sizes, screws, bolts, threaded inserts…the list goes on :joy:

Things just come together over time. I think most people have the same after building two, three boards. You need one plug but you get them only in packs of 10…so yeah…lots of left over

11 Likes

After a few builds, it’s like, well, 25 is a better deal than 10. Then later, it’s like, hmm, I only have 8 XT90S, time to restock. Then, you forget what you have and reorder the same stuff, which leads to shopping for organizer cases. A familiar progression for many I’m sure :wink:

8 Likes

I can help you out

2 Likes

Anyone got a cheap short term remote they want to part with

Just in case, shipping to US usually takes about 1.5 weeks if it’s not Christmas time :sweat_smile:

Anyone have two of those little thermal pads you put between your ves and it’s case/heatsink?
I know I had some and I’ve been looking for 2 hours. I just organized last week and i have this feeling i tossed them by accident…

1 Like

I have one, what do you have to offer?

can i have xt90 connector for 2 vesc to battery

just tell a price :slight_smile: you are in eu? Do you have somr pictures? Greets!

If you order from hobbyking and select UK warehouse you can get one of these in 2 days. In case you don’t find one.

Did you get a remote and canbus cable? I have a new mini remote spare (just get 10 of these from aliexpress and hang on to them, the power switch breaks easily) and a spare canbus. I could send them tomorrow morning from UK.

2 Likes

I need a canbus cable

A remote

And a splitter (can I just use a parallel xt90 splitter or should I use a y cable)

Thing is I have kind of finished my budget so would do a trade for any of these things or would pay really little

Can’t do $30

Got all the cables on eBay

Just need a remote now willing to trade or give a small payment

you’d rather spend extra on a remote than get a crappy one that disconnects and you wipe out. just my 2 cents

1 Like