Wanted items cheap or free

I need intermational shipping to the other side of the world ^^" all i have seen for bushing is like 30bucks shipling for 10 bucks of actual goods

2 Likes

yo fr itā€™s annoying asf I was looking at the GT2B remote on hobbyking thing is itā€™s about 35$ but shipping is like 50$ā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s minimum what i expect to pay for shipping anything to me. The other way around is way cheaper for some reasons.

3 Likes

Iā€™m looking for 2 mbs five-star hubs in any condition.
Cheers

1 Like

put it in a bubble letter and you can ship it around the world twice for 20$ if its light :smiley:

you can check parcelmonkey as well

3 Likes

I agree, but you canā€™t say that to an online shop

2 Likes

Yea, I understood it as he is the sender :upside_down_face:

The guy behind riptide is on the forum, Iā€™m confident he would be alright to do it !

2 Likes

I sent a mail yesterday, if it doesnā€™t work iā€™ll try pm him

2 Likes

Im looking for a flat 10s2p pack with an BMS in the EU!

1 Like

Hey. so I need a few test parts. Willing to pay. Preferably used shit for the low. One piece each, not full sets. Flipsky 15.2 inch dkp trucks. Any make or model channel truck. Any make or model 3 link truck.

Iā€™ve only ever ridden tkp(hate them), a few dkp kicm setups long long ago, and rkp, which I know and love but everyone who rides my boards gets scared cuz theyā€™re usually tiny and always turn in a dime, but id rather like to try out all these other styles and see what I like, so I dont care if theyā€™re beat to hekl, I just wanna get a feel for the different feel of each.

Looking for basic 6x2 innertubes, either a link or from someone, thanks in advance!

1 Like

Does anyone have any E-Z LOK M4-0.7 inserts? I only need one more and donā€™t want to spend $20 for ten more

Thank you!

Anyone have some spare 7 pin male JST-XH connectors laying around? I only need two, and wanted to see if anyone had any before going the China route, since all they have is 100+ which is way too many.

2 Likes

These have silicone wires already.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L5WCH82?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Thanks, but I only need the connector itself since the BMS comes with wires, and thatā€™s pretty expensive to salvage from when you can get 100 connectors from China for about half that price. Iā€™m not too worried about shipping time at the moment since the BMS is still on a boat.

1 Like

The BMS will almost certainly come with plastic wires. But yeah you can get just the connectors for super cheap.

Plastic wires arenā€™t the end of the world though. Silicone-insulated ones are a lot better though.

2 Likes

I have that both male and female Iā€™ll drop you a couple in an enveloppe just pm me

2 Likes

Looking for an evolve esc and remote. Got stuff to trade depending on what you need, will also pay $$ =)

2 Likes

Looking for some dickyho Paris mounts. In the US. Lmk

1 Like