Wanted items cheap or free

Just in case you are looking for 295mm belts in the future, boardnamics sells them for like $5 and free shipping

Kinda stupid, but im looking for a 6s1p/7s1p pack for this abomination: https://stacksocial.com/sales/urban-e-skateboard-premium-v2. Battery pack burnt out after the first charge (I paid 50 bucks for this thing, not 125). I was considering lipos but I donā€™t have one of those expensive balance chargers. If anyone has a cheap tiny pack like that, Iā€™d be interested in buying it. Theyā€™re pretty cheap (I think) so Iā€™m posting that here. THe original battery was a 7s1p 2200mAh

1 Like

Maybe @tinp123 could build you like a 8s1p p42a

Need some 36T or 38T Kegel pulleys, have 32T, 36T and 38T ABEC pulleys to trade if needed.

2 Likes

I guess 40T would be too much?

1 Like

Im concerned about overvolting the cheap ESC. It has a 6s and 7s operating mode, and obviously not programmable. If overvolting by a few volts like that is not a big deal, iā€™d be happy to look into that. but the enclosure is too small. I would need 18650s. It only draws 350w, so like a small 30q pack would work fine. I have an mboards (yeah eww) 6s2p. but itā€™s wayyyyy too large.

2 Likes

Typically there is a solder bridge that switches between 6/7/10s, I can made you an easy 10s1p pack if youā€™re State side

1 Like

I have the 3DS 40T pulleys, on a different build. Really need 36T or max 38T for this one, but thanks for the offer!

1 Like

You can always increase the motor pulley size.

1 Like

Using some old evolve motors, canā€™t seem to find other than the 15T motor pulleys for that kind of shaft. But then I would need new motor pulleys, belts, etc, and it would be easier to just order some new 36T pulleys.

1 Like

Unfortunately itā€™s only 6s or 7s

2 Likes

I can sell you a couple pre welded but BMSless 6p staggered 35e packs for really cheap if you want, pre terminated with an XT60 but no wrapping or balance since I donā€™t have any 6s hardware and thatā€™s where a lot of the cost comes from

1 Like

Where you located as itā€™s easier to help once we know that

1 Like

New York, US

Isnā€™t this dangerous?

@thisguyhere @ZachTetra @skyart can all build packs
Even one for you

1 Like

The problem is nobody has a 7s BMS because they basically donā€™t exist, and Iā€™m not sure how comfortable I feel using a lithium battery without a BMS

1 Like

I need 7s as I need a higher voltage. Iā€™ve tried 6s with these motors and even just a bit of extra voltage goes a long way

1 Like

Iā€™m a fucking moron, if I donā€™t bridge either of the connections itā€™s 10sā€¦ im so STUPID

7S BMS are right here