Wanted items cheap or free

Does anyone have DIY USB C connectors?

Need them somewhat soon so I can’t order from China when I want them to arrive this year…

2 Likes

For the male end you can just get a usb c to whatever cable and cut it in half, for the female end something like this?

2 Likes

Only need male - dont want it plastic though :confused:
Found some on ebay for 3,50€ shipped, seems okay concerning I don’t want to wait until next year

1 Like

Any decks with angled tips (is there a special word for this?) similar to the Trampa HS11 design wise? I’ve heard about MBS, but can you get them even cheaper on ebay etc?

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m looking for some steel motor mounts for 63xx motors… truck pattern does not matter, they will be welded. I have no issues paying for them either

2 Likes

Hey guys i want to buy a truck with an 10-12 mm axle, that is stepped down to eight.

The axle needs to go all the way throught the hanger. Any one has something liying arround?

Flipsky´s double kinpin seems to fit my need

1 Like

Anyone have a few 5.5x2.1 DC barrel jacks laying around? Gonna need a couple to solder with

Have you checked your local mom? Haha

1 Like

:rofl:

I have some but Bezos can get you 10 of them faster than I can get you one of them, for close to the same price

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XRT5C2Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Thanks! Will use that

1 Like

Aie!
need a Molex Picoblade 5 Way Female Connector with the wires :v:
i hate when shipping is 4x the price of the product…
Cheers!

edit/

found

2 Likes

okay anyone got some m4x10 grub screws? preferably steel grade 12.9
cheers

3 Likes

AliExpress is Grubscrew Heaven. I’m assuming you need them quickly?

10mm wow that’s long for M4

2 Likes

is it? the grub screw on my 63100 are m3x10 and i’m just upgrading to m4.
yeah i need it ‘‘quick’’
not in a month ;p

2 Likes

I think I have some that I bought from amazon that i’m not using/wont be using anytime soon. I’ll check out when i’m home :slight_smile:

1 Like

I might also have 4
Not sure though

2 Likes

@joshoujoe i’m in the EU :frowning: thanks for checking tho!

@Halbj613 i’m interested if you do!

2 Likes

Nah not group screws in the end had m4 x10 of tiny bolts

1 Like

Looking for 12mm speed rings? Will washers do from like ACE hardware?

Also looking for this in the US. Does anyone know of a website that carries it ?

2 Likes