Wanted items cheap or free

We do a bit of mtb But. Like the real deal “MOUNTAIN BIKE” not mountain board lol

2 Likes

I’m looking for Qty.2 MR60 pairs in the EU. I have XT60, XT90S, and XT90 pairs to trade as an option.

Just received another 2 6x2 inner tubes from aliexpress and can’t use them, thats 3 so far, wish i knew before ordering them that they don’t work with TB hubs. Couldn’t cancel order cause was shipped 3 wks ago. SMH.

1 Like

I’ll buy them from you if you want to sell them

I sell MR60s https://nexusboards.co.uk/collections/wiring-connectors/products/amass-mr60-3-phase-connectors

I think I might be able to fit them in a letter if you want to super cheap out on postage, but i’d have to double check.

2 Likes

Ok, please check the pricing of super cheap postage to Germany and let me know. I can get them cheap on ebay or AE, but then have to wait until October.

If i can get it into a letter, £1.68

1 Like

Ok, if that works, I’ll buy two sets from you.

3 Likes

Who has 420mm to 435mm HTD5M 15mm belts?

Can anyone fix or use these? They’re 10s mda float chargers. I think they have blown fuses. If you can’t fix them, just take them off my hands please :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@b264

3 Likes

Would like to buy some Senor Pepe wheels in the EU that someone doesn’t need for my pushboard. @Halbj613 maybe you still have some?

1 Like

nope sorry gone

got no wheels

1 Like

i got a pair… used but good condition… $10 shipped first class?

2 Likes

What length? And do you have any more?

oh yeah haha sorry… 430 only the pair… i have a stash in 300 range if u needed something smaller… but this all in the range u asked for.

No worries my guy, I haven’t snapped a belt before anyways so two should be fine? What’s your PayPal?

Does anyone have any MBS Matrix 2 truck bushings? I need 4 total and the website shows out of stock.

1 Like

Hope you guys who got the caliber 2 baseplates for free like my extra gift :wink:

10 Likes

@xsynatic what’s the gift ?

1 Like