Wanted items cheap or free

Anyone have 3 new samsung 30Q?

I must have gotten some bad ones with my last order cause 3 came dead.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out.

1 Like

I tried to contact Nkon but there deffinitly done with dealing with the US

looking for cheap mountain board complete as in trucks wheels and deck something like this https://www.amazon.com/MBS-10101-Colt-90-Mountainboard/dp/B0157CSIAY/ref=sr_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=mountain+board&qid=1569890367&sr=8-13
if no one has this or something like it ill just buy from amazon

1 Like

I’ve seen them used on Facebook market place for anywhere from $50 to -$150.

1 Like

You don’t want those trucks though. You’re better off finding the deck for ~$100 and buying some maytech clone 16" spring trucks.

2 Likes

You DONT want those trucks though.

To be fair they were great until they snapped. I was jumping them and offroading heavily but am only 150 lbs so I can’t recommend them anymore.

3 Likes

how much did your first mountain board cost you?

I actually started with that same board as a base. I loved it but when I was experienced enough to know the difference between a “hybrid AT board” and a real mountainboard, it was no longer an option.

1. That deck is tipped at 20 degree nose and tail. MTB trucks need 30-35 degree tips.

2. Those trucks are more skateboard trucks than mountainboard trucks. They were fine on road and light offroad but couldn’t handle heavy riding (see above carnage).

You can see my history in that thread but long story short:

I bought Matrix 2 mtb trucks and they didn’t work well with the colt 90 deck angle. Turning was terrible. I bought the markone B stock deck to try out the correct deck tip angles and turning was greatly improved. The deck is too narrow and I bought an MBS Pro 97 - DW2 deck to ultimately replace it with.

So are you asking how much it cost to get to a rideable point on a board that was ok? About $1200.

How much it would be if I was doing everything right from the start? Closer to $1800-2000 range.

3 Likes

@yelnats8j i’ve got some! Pm me!

[US] Does anyone have some bindings they don’t want? Kinda interested in using them on a analog longboard for jumping on curbs. Size 8.5 US, low profile preferable

Anyone have some vesc hall sensors adapter?

Learn to ollie :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hey shut up I’m legit practicing my hardest right now to learn haha.

Realized the longboard wheels on a popsicle deck recovered from the lake last spring wasn’t ideal either…

Bought a $10 Tony hawk board on Craigslist hahaha I will be at the x games in no time

5 Likes

Yeah no pop lol.
Good luck learning on that

Old and old-but-not-in-a-lake

3 Likes

yeah those big ass Wheels alone would make learning how to ollie a pain in the ass

I was so proud when I got an inch off the ground with those. The other one feels so poppy now. I need to work on popping it up straight and not sideways now.

2 Likes

When I first started skating I learned on this real piece of crap board.
Bunch of people told me to replace it but I couldn’t.
I got to the point where I could ollie up a curb and kick flip okay.
My buddy got a new board and gave me his old one.
In a matter of a day on the new deck I could ollie up multiple stairs and even almost made it onto a picnic table lol.

5 Likes

Your bushings seem like they have to be completely rigid to not get ALL the wheel bite

regular size? no…

long? yes! lol

1 Like