Wanted items cheap or free

You could always pick up a bunch of b-deck Demonseeds for $99 a pop (or less) and reskin those

4 Likes

Hell yeah. I been tryna find switchblades that aren’t out of stock. Also been considering doing up a batch of popsicles as wall art. I fucking finally have all my supplies on hand to finish off the rest of the decks I have on hand lol

4 Likes

Does any one have a kegel pulley? I was going to get one 3d printed by @jaykup, but he hasn’t been on the forum in while and its the last piece (hopefully) that I need to finish my board. I live in south Florida.

1 Like

Still around. Working on some upgrades for the printer. If you are OK waiting a week or two I can print one.

If not, maybe someone else can get you one sooner.

1 Like

I just bought a xenith and it isn’t coming with the switch.

Someone who has blown up a unity/xenith - can I buy the push button switch assembly off you? Just the momentary switch with wires to jst connector.

Cheers

Unity switch:

Those composite demonseeds are also going for like 180 too, they seem like a super nice alternative to a switchblade.

2 Likes

Looking for a couple 335-15mm belts. If you wanna trade ive got a plethera of other sizes, lemme know what you need i prolly got it!

1 Like

BN mounts 15/16:44?

Do you happen to get any leafboard plus and want to sell it?

1 Like

Nah I think I just have the regular Leafboard

Anyone in the EU got 21700 hexagonal cell holders they’re looking to get rid of?

i think you did it again tho

Would have posted in private lounge but I’m banned

1 Like

I wonder what I could use that for on an esk8… Controlled release enclosure holders?

2 Likes

Anyone got KranK cone and short street cone bushings in the 87a or 90a range? Or anything similar, gotta sum up to 1"

I lost my motor keys T.T
I had a whole pack of them and I lost it. It’ll probably turn up when I finish cleaning out my esk8 section, and if not I’ll just buy another, it’s only $20 or so, but I don’t wanna order another huge box and then find the one I bought. I only need two, or one, I can cut it, 3x3 I think they are? Standard 8mm keyed shafts. So if anyone can shoot me one or two real quick before I get around to reorganizing all my shit, that’d be really sweet.
@ZachTetra do you know what color you need? I have a lot of bushings, but I don’t know riptides hardness by color.

Either white or dark green, current bushings are 0.625" and 0.375" cones, but 0.6" and 0.4" should be close enough

I got white in droves but I use it a lot. I think I have some dark green I don’t want. I’ll take a look for ya!

1 Like

Yeah I got at least two green cones. I have white cones too, that are in a half decommissioned board anyways, but those I actually use. I’ll shoot you some pics tomorrow from the stash, don’t feel like unbolting anything and they’re all at least sitting in some unused trucks as placeholders.

1 Like