Wanted items cheap or free

looking for a set of “bushings” for trampa spring trucks

1 Like
1 Like

[EU]

Does anyone have a 12s 2a charger that’s not needed anymore?

2 Likes

I have 12s 1.5a

3 Likes

got a pic?

1 Like
3 Likes

ah thx, what would shipping be to Germany?

E: between 10 and 20€.

3 Likes

15€ unfortunately. But I can give you a 50% discount on the charger just to thank you for your service :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks! I might take you up on that offer!

1 Like

@rusins we need to get you up and running on electric what do you need?

1 Like

? I’m good man, all I need is time. Last year of uni has been tough. I’m in the final stretch now, expect some build updates / lots of new builds from me in the coming months! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet I’m excited for some rus creations :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Does somebody have 3mm x 3mm x 14mm keyways?(GER) I thought they would be included but sadly they were neither with the motors nor the gears…

3 Likes

@xsynatic maybe or @Anubis :arrow_up:

2 Likes

I do, but it might take a while to get to you. You can usually get them on amazon, “keyway” is actually not really a used term, if you try searching for “parallel key” locally you might get more luck

6 Likes

Sometimes you can also snap off the round end of a cheap 3mm drill bit, and use that as a key, in a pinch.

5 Likes

i might have one! let me check

edit/ Yes i do!! 16mm long tho

2 Likes

EU/Ger

Does anyone have a single button like this? :smiley:

s-l300

@seaborder

3 Likes

@linsus maybe in his stash of idon’thaveafuckingcluewhattodowiththis stash of things :joy:

2 Likes

Of course I have a push button, doesn’t everyone? you can order them from mouser, digikey or similiar, but you’ll need to buy for 50eur for free ship. Maybe find some other shit one needs before ordering? Like some spare DRVs or something?

3 Likes