Wanted items cheap or free

Both. 90mm wheel with a 40ish tooth pulley

Or I’ll take a set of wheels if I can’t find a singular one

Putting out a feeler, no commitment just yet. Is there anyone who can cut some cheap backing plates for drop throughs? I’ve only been able to find the ones made by Riptide, but IMO $25+Shipping is a bit much for some stamped plates. I can even drill the holes myself, but I don’t have any tools to cut sheet metal, nor do I have the patience to file one out.

3 Likes

@surfnacho

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll pm :+1:t3:

3 Likes

You need to snatch this up

2 Likes

Already getting wheels and pulleys for $5 +ship and I’ll get a BN motor mount. Thank you though. The hardest part will be finding a used mini fsesc and a well priced motor.

1 Like

I can source you a nice 5065 if you want

1 Like

im worried that it will overheat as its a single motor board, so i was gonna stick my 6364 on for now and find a 636x or 637x, unless you think my worry is irrational. Only gonna be putting 20-25a through it

She runs pretty cool, I used it on a single drive board for a while, at least 50 while on pneumatics with no problems

Hmm, alright ill consider.

$40 and shipping for a good condition 5065 140kv with either a 13T 12mm double flange steel or 15T 15mm single flange aluminum pulley, it’s got the stock JST-PH sensor connector but I replaced the phase connector with extensions and 3.5mm bullets

1 Like

I will very consider at that price

Yeah for a single drive 6374+ is almost mandatory. On anything smaller your brakes will suck. 6380+ is even better for stiff brakes. But done right, single drives are cheaper, more reliable, lighter, and can have a higher range.

Considering the use case of the board, my main concern is only overheating as its not going to be fast.

Top speed is 20mph according to calc anyways

You still want brakes at 20mph / 33km/h.

You can certainly use a smaller motor but your brakes will suffer before your speed does.

can you pm me a picture. Also ill probably just use this motor mount then

1 Like

I’m not at home rn but it’s the one in the back (other pair are also for sale)

What’s the spacing between the mounting screws? TB still has very cheap 50xx motor mounts.