VOLOKNO integrated decks + enclosures

I’d like to see a drop through version of the small one…(even though i should not spend more moneys in decks)

1 Like

Finally, there is a home country esk8 parts manufacturer. At least, decks, that, by the way, look pretty cool! Thank you for beefing up an interest to the esk8ing in Russia.

2 Likes

i hope i will finish in a couple month 2 new deck projects and there will be a drop through version

thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Then i’ll be watching this thread and saving in the meantime!

1 Like

how thick is the ABS enclosure?

1 Like

i make only fiberglass enclosures, the thickness is about 2 mm

2 Likes

Watching this thread :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Any news ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ordered a 12s8p off him on eBay, but it didn’t work out for some reason. Really needed it, too. Got a quick refund, though.

4 Likes

I second a drop through option…

1 Like

yep, Russian Post loses about 2-5% parcels, and i am also curious where stuck your parcel, but unfortunately i can not find receipts with tracking numbers of parcels i shipped this day, so i decided to make a refund, because i do not have any info where the parcel is :slight_smile:
usually shipping takes about 14-25 days.
if you still need the enclosure, i can ship it next week

still in progress, because of the global situation not all required materials are available on the market. preparation and alternative option tests took a long time

5 Likes

I ordered a antispark it came quickly and one of the few antisparks I haven’t blown. Seller was a good communicator. It was well made.

4 Likes

Billy the infant spent next month’s esk8 budget already, but I will definitely hit you up end of February. I need a nice big beefy box like that.

But thanks for taking care of me as a customer even though you incurred a loss. Respect!

4 Likes

Thanks for being a good vendor! I’ve had to deal with some man children vendors so I really appreciate these kinds of things.

I ordered an enclosure and some 6P PCBs a bit ago. Transferred to USPS last week so excited to get it soon!

2 Likes

no poblems, you are welcome

@Movation, @Martymane thank you for the kind words and feedback. i appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would looooove a 40 inch or longer deck in this style :innocent: