VESC WAND REMOTE soon to arrive from the future

Big reason why I bought 2 lol. Just need it all to be supported and fleshed out. Just gotta clone Benjamin so one can work on the wand and one on the Vesc tool lol

Yes, since the display is 90% of the battery consumption. Without display you could probably have 150 hours of battery life

2 Likes

In that case left button for screen off would be amazing. I’m sure 99% of users don’t need/use CC.
I barely look at the screen anyways. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I think many people use CC. It’s handy when you do filming or when you have a long straight ahead. Or when you want to open or close the jacket etc.

1 Like

It’s nice for the first 5 minutes then I tend not to look at it again till the end. And I’m not saying get rid of cruise control just give users the option.

Plus it could come in handy if your remote batteries are running low.

1 Like

Maybe add it as a double-tap right button then? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Display off should be doable. We also have the option to ad things like >>point up and press right button<<

1 Like

Time to dig into coding Frank ? :wink:

I have 10 juggling balls in the air already. And now two kids jumping around me.

Yes, it’s a known fact that all your customers are single, jobless, full of spare time to code for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We are not the only ones using the code base…

Profiles that @pookybear said are the best IMO.
A lot of countries have limits on top speed.
So you make a speed limited profile the board starts at and then you push the button to switch to “fast” profile.
If you get stopped just press the button and presto the board is legal again.

2 Likes
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an

Add some colour to your ride! The world's most advanced Esk8 remote is now available in some pimp new colour-ways! • • • #trampa #trampawand #twinmotor #eskate #esk8 #esk8squad #electricskateboard #electriclongboard #electricskate #electric #electrictransport #tesla #electricvehicles #skate #skateboarding #eboard

Ein Beitrag geteilt von Trampa Boards (@trampaboards) am Apr 24, 2020 um 7:52 PDT

Loving my WAND thus far.

Anyone in EU , BE/NL doing 3d Printing for Cases?

something like this https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4260679

2 Likes

Love the remote so far! Only one problem is that my lanyard is cut through after 10 rides, best to put a chamfer on the hole to make it less Sharp!

1 Like

New models should have that chamfer.

2 Likes

@Trampa is the trigger kit gonna be back in stock at some point?

Yes, in the make.

1 Like

Is it already possible for that button to be used to control other devices/Front/backlight combo? like a Winning Remote on the transmitter CHA 1/2? Triger locking + profile change combo is sick

1 Like

I broke my potentiometer today too. Not the actual potentiometer more like the spring mechanism it is attached too.
Changing was cheap (3 GBP) but not very easy. I think a different mechanism should be implemented.

6 Likes