VESC not showing data

Hi, I’ve got an issue with my MakerX DV6s where it seems like I can’t get any power data out of it. I have downloaded the official dv6s firmware(ver 5.03. I’ve tried ver 6.03 too) from MakerX, flashed it, gotten through all the motor setup and stuff yet it seems like I can’t get any information out of it other than battery voltage. There is no current, watts, rpm or any other data. Plus, the temperature data for the fets seem inaccurate aswell. Weird thing is that my remote’s telemetry data seems accurate. I can get proper readings when looking at the remote, but not with the vesc tool. The lack of data comes both from the phone app and the pc too. What could be causing this?
Thank you.

Is it a duel vesc? Do both sizes show no data?

1 Like

Yes it’s a dual vesc. Both sides have no data unfortunately.

do you have RT data enabled on the right sidebar on pc vesc

1 Like

Connection via Bluetooth or USB? A bunch of ESCs seem to fail on RT data over Bluetooth.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what fixed it but I just reflashed the 6.02 firmware again and it seems to work now? Maybe just a bad firmware update. Now I can get RT data both from usb and bluetooth. I guess if anyone has the same issue try reflashing and try the solutions mentioned above! Cheers for the replies everyone!