Very impressed with Radium Performance

I couldnt find a specific Vendor feedback area so hopefully its ok to put this here.

With the Esk8 being relatively young its important to have people/ businesses innovating new ideas in order to grow. So being a small community its extremely important to have businesses that we can go to that we trust that provide not only the items we want but also deliever great trustworthy service.
And i believe its important for us to take the time to let other people know when a company treats you well( and when they suck also).
So this is just me saying im very impressed with Radium Performance! First time ever dealing with him/them and i have to say i will def spend more $ in the future. I ordered some hub gears, antisink plates, and belts and the quality is outstanding! But what really impressed me is how quick i recieved everything. Granted it wasnt a lot of items but still i placed the order late night on the 10th and by the 14th the box was at my doorstep. Austrailia to Vegas. Crazy.
Sorry this is so long. Just wanted to tell about my positive experience dealing with Radium Performance

26 Likes

Awesome to hear! @Tony_Stark is an esk8 genius too! He’s got some amazing products on the horizon.

11 Likes

Not enough people leave positive feedback like this, so good on you. We need all the great, responsive vendors we can get!

Thanks for sharing!

14 Likes

I feel bad for people taking that huge risk of starting an esk8 company and they provide new innovative things that help move the industry forward. Without these innovators and risk takers esk8 could never survive. And i see a lot of times people are so entitled thinking that a part they want should be a certain price and they deserve to be treated like theyre the only customer that matters. all the time and effort it takes to innovate new ideas from an idea to actually producing it and testing it and making sure its safe and performes like it should, is a huge undertaking. Its hard to imagine it being worth it as a small business in esk8.So i believe its our duty to say something and take the time to show our appreciation when a business shows they are truely professional.

8 Likes

Thanks a lot Stuart! It means a lot to us to have nice feedback like that. Especially when we spend most of our time dealing with problems.

This is pretty crazy. I don’t even know how thats possible😂 Awesome. You got lucky though, it often can take us a few days to ship a DHL order and then 5-9 days is typical for them to deliver.

Yeah its definitely a passion project at this stage. We’ve poured a lot of money and time into Radium and so far still very in debt. We worked out the two prototype Radium boards we have are worth over $120k AUD each when you factor in labour (which is fair because we could have been working instead of spending all day making those boards).

The nice thing though is that Radium is its own entity financially. We never take money out of the business, which means the profit from selling things like wheel pulleys is spent on innovating new eskate technology like the airless rubber wheels. So when people buy our stuff they’re directly supporting the development of the eskate industry which has me feel pretty good about what we’re doing despite not being paid.

So thanks for creating a thread just to say thank you. It means a lot to us!

11 Likes

Positive reviews are great but i still think he’s a cunt.

4 Likes

No u don’t, u love him! In more ways than one.

1 Like

Being called a cunt is the highest praise from Alan🥰

3 Likes

want-demand

3 Likes

I find myself these days as a default replacing parts with the radium gear for two reasons.

Hes local to ne so i can pester him (sry not sry) and secondly, it doesnt break and i dont have to replace shit as often. I dont think this is the game to cheap out on if you like limbs where they currently are

3 Likes