Venom Mach 1 Pulley Sale £55/Set of 2

@glyphiks got there pretty fast considering its the holidays plus you are in Aus

1 Like

Yep, pity everywhere in Aus is out of stock of magnums :sob: got a couple of builds to complete before I get to this one anyway so :man_shrugging:

Cheers bro, they look great :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Local skate shop just messaged me, look what they got :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I hope you bought all of them to add to your hoarding collection :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve got a set of the 76mm mach 1s on a demonseed, they are so nice.

I only need one set of these for the pulleys, and as much as I would like to grab a few sets…

7 Likes

Thinking about making a small batch of 30T pulleys. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was thinking about doing a 4WD with these but why every batch tooth count is different :joy:

2 Likes

lol you bring up a good point

I could trade in an old set if you are serious about 4wd, but someone asked for 30T and another guy was ok with 30T… so 30T it is lol

4 Likes

actually it might work if I can find some 14T motor pulleys… ratio should be close enough… should :thinking:

3 Likes

I just received a couple 14 tooth pulleys from @dickyho and they appear to be as sturdy or better than similar pulleys I have purchased elsewhere. - My belts and pulleys arrived at my home in the US ,12 days after I placed the order on Ebay. Priced fair at $7.50 too.

3 Likes

oh totally forgot he was back in business again, I’ll have to start planning this build out a bit now, getting rather fond of the small wheel, high kV combo

@dickyho do you have a esk8 store for people in China? Instead of eBay…

1 Like

No. I was wanted to open a taobao Shop before. but ebay keeping me too busy for that.

5 Likes

If you decide to make another batch will you create a new signup form or should we contact you directly? Additionally, what will the price be for a pair of pulleys?

Ah ok I’ll just order normally then

I’ll probably just create 5 or so sets and watch them go

I’ll price them up later

3 Likes

Same price as last time, £90

3 sets unspoken for.

5 Likes

1 left

4 Likes

Hey Moon, when are they ready for shipping?

Ill check for updates

2 Likes