Vendor Promotions

Hey guys-

Trial run of a thread (now category) for vendors to place their sales or promotion information. If it turns into a nightmare, we will discontinue, but I don’t mind the idea of a place for vendors to display their wares. We will strongly encourage vendors to offer forum-only incentives as well.

Example: Motor vendor is bringing out a new 63XX series and wants to clear stock, so posts a deal for us via individual or group buy in this thread.

EDIT: Some good feedback led to this being a new category rather than a single post. I will leave this here a while just as an FYI but will be directing vendors to make their posts in the new category.

4 Likes

Maytech 6365/6374/8085 Brushless Sensored Motor with Closed Cover is on Sale, go to the following link get 15% off discount automatically.

MTO6365-170-HA-C:

MTO6374-170-HA-C2:

MTO8085-160-HA-C:

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me to : [agnes@maytech.cn]

3 Likes

Why not create a dedicated category ? I’m all for avoiding mixing advertising and community content, but i’m a bit worried that a single thread might become a nightmare to follow.

3 Likes

Open to any and all ideas to make this better, so noted and thanks.

1 Like

Second this. Category suits this much better than a single thread

1 Like

Yup. You’re right. Category created.

4 Likes

Thanks for the push.

1 Like