Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

At this point, I would abstain from voting on the issue. My objective is to see the truth revealed to everyone. If it turns out out be true, I’ll leave the consequences to others.

You are very welcome brother. Thank you.

5 Likes

Again… we have jedboards who wouldnt even pay the sponsorship fee for Colorado, let alone communicate with customers…

And jeff who has replaced several of his cracked boards and got us neboxes at an incredible speed and low price…

I have a hard time believing these two business ppl are the same.

I get @mmaner wanting to dot his I’s and cross his T’s and i get @jeffwuneo being worried since he does live in a different country with different rules. . I think both parties have valid points but both are also being a bit paranoid. Anyways, this issue should just get resolved and put to rest. Maybe he can show a yearbook photo that has his name and picture to match? Does china do yearbooks?

12 Likes

Agreed, I wasn’t asking for a vote but I do see how my poor phrasing might have suggested otherwise. Was mostly just curious how things would be handled since this seems unprecedented on the forum but I’m definitely more than okay leaving that question unanswered :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@jeffwuneo norak234 @BillGordon @Dareno @jamie @mmaner @Sender @Zach

Aloha Gang -

First i’d like to acknowledge that I do not have a dog in this fight nor do I pretend to understand the entirety of the history or allegations related to Jeff Wu’s identity or intent to conduct business with forum users.

Speaking only from my perspective I request (2) actions from the Mods/Admins

1. Take the discussion related to Jeff’s Identity to PM, come to a mutually agreed resolution and report back to the forum. I took it upon myself to open a private PM to get the ball rolling.

2. Move the back and forth that is unrelated specifically to HW4 and HW6 Design out of this topic. Keeping these items in the thread make it challenging for users to find details related to the neoBox design details

I appreciate i may be overstepping a boundary and welcome scrutiny to my approach.

24 Likes

I dig it, I didn’t think you were. I just assume in the hypothetical instance there will be a mod vote. I will abstain from that, I’ve done what I wanted to do, I’ve brought it to the public’s attention.

3 Likes

Guys @mmaner is trying to protect you. It’s a good idea to verify every vendor not only @jeffwuneo .

For example if you are registered company in Poland you can go to goverment site and check.
https://prod.ceidg.gov.pl/CEIDG/CEIDG.Public.UI/SearchDetails.aspx?Id=9dd3855c-f0e4-4dbe-bce7-03301685a74b
It’s in polish I know but what you can find there is:

• full name of owner
  • tax id number
  • registration number
  • full address of the company
  • PKD which is a number that indentify what type of company is that and in what sector

Link above is my friend company and this is a public data. Than he could send you your ID and all things match up.
That would be all what @jeffwuneo could do and would be reasonable to all vendor do.
I believe in Sweden there’s lot more data available to public right @linsus?
Why you people think that because some one deliver some item could not be asked for some verification? There’s no bad will in that.

10 Likes

There’s even more posts of you “crying” about people “crying”. This White Knight shit is getting pathetic.

7 Likes

Honestly, really sorry that you are dealing with this. My suggestions would be to not engage with bullies. Just talk to your customers and people with feedback or suggestions regarding your products.

@everyone, Jeff has shared multiple photos of him and his family and events in private telegram groups consistently over the past year. And he’s not Jed.

18 Likes

I’m going to give my 2 cents on the subject and not engage further 'cause I (personally) don’t think this is a constructive discussion…

So why have I not seen any other vendors get hounded for their ID and photos?

I agree with this philosophy… Jeff has so far delivered beyond any expectations I had last year and that’s commendable. I don’t see how they could be the same person.

The connection with join times and IP addresses is tenuous at best, especially with China having one of the lowest unique IP’s per 1000 citizens… And with the great firewall… I know Jeff has said he doesn’t use a VPN but perhaps some other proxying service caused the IP’s to match up, idk…

I think there’s a lot of really not-so-healthy dialogue going on here and we would all benefit from cooling it a lil… I understand wanting to hold scammers like jedboards accountable, but don’t let the screens between you make you forget that - just like all of us - @jeffwuneo is just a regular dude with hopes and dreams and plans… We’re all human.

Peace out <3

6 Likes

You don’t know that, there’s evidence to the contrary. But kudos on starting with insults, I expected nothing less.

2 Likes

If it was applicable, they would have been and likely will be in the future.

Yes, we ALL are, not just Jeff. So maybe look at the data.

Nothing has happened here other that a couple of questions were asked. Jeff started this fight, the data shows that.

2 Likes

I’ll be damned if that isn’t Jeremy from Jeb boards!! :scream::scream::scream:

Probably because this is different case because whole IP thing but I think that mods will have some sort of verification in place for all vendors (maybe). I’m not talking about personal ID thing because there’s no point in that. Mike posted his ID and that proves what? That Mike is Mike but maybe he’s working for Jed?
That is why I believe that a registered company data should be available. Jeff is Jeff but not knowing the company he might be Jed employee or not… who knows?

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

So, some subjective evidence was presented and now Jeff is responsible with defending himself? And proving his identity? I wouldn’t be too enthusiastic about complying with a terrorists demands and that’s what this feels like to me. There have been multiple people that stated Jeff is JEFF and not Jeremy or Jed or whoever you want him to be. This whole thing is tired now. I totally understand wanting to protect users but feel things went too far and beyond civilized

18 Likes

A good way to verify professional associations without releasing any personal information that isn’t already public is a LinkedIn profile. It is the first place I look when working with people I haven’t met in person.

8 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

I guess Jeff can do whatever he want so do people can decide what to believe. When I have to deal with new company where money are involved at least what I do is basic check. I’m not sure why it suddenly is viewed as some terrorist demand. Same goes for my customers. I’m doing winter gardens and they are not cheap and it is my job to make my customer believe that I’m ok and his investment is in good hands.

3 Likes

possibly not entirely true… like it or not, your opinion carries a lot of weight. According to jeff, he has already received chargebacks for things that are in shipment because people think he will do them like jedboards. I can’t prove the chargebacks but I am sure of the latter… when mike maner speaks, people listen.

6 Likes

Domain Name: rideneo.co
Registry Domain ID: DF4796F28884B4491A44A89F4DADE93FF-NSR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-07-03T11:08:52Z
Creation Date: 2019-06-25T03:11:30Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-06-25T03:11:30Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/eppclientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name:
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street:
Registrant Street:
Registrant Street:
Registrant City:
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone:

1 Like