| VantaBlack | 12s8p P42A | Trampa Holy Pro | AWD | BN-AT

thank you bro. I think I may just buy new motors and seal the sensors. I hear good things about flipsky

1 Like

i have their battle harden 6374 motors, been running few months only, but its great so far

their latest motor is also closed can, it should help to protect the sensor :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Same, mine are running great, even though the cans are already pretty beat up

2 Likes

I’m switching to a bigger blacker box. I’m also adding a better charge port and one of @surfnacho 's heatsinks

The extra room will let me add 100W of 12V accessory power for lights and USB PD fast charging.

5 Likes

Woo. Looks great :+1:t3:

1 Like

I’ve made some changes so here’s an update

Also I added lights. I didn’t have a good way to route power to the front of the board without having some ugly exposed wire. So I did research and found this cool flat wire that goes under the grip tape no problem.

The lights are from LaCroix bought used. They’re hooked up to a 12v 120W buck in the board

7 Likes

new light set up is dope man nice work

2 Likes

Totally worth snatching these lights from under you lmao

2 Likes

I like it but I’m still butthurt I’ve been after them for a min

1 Like

Can you link the 12v converter and the flat wire?
I think i’ll end up doing something similar to my board soon

The buck is a 60v-12v generic buck. Here is the flat wire https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K859Z4F?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share.

Also, I replaced the spring+dampa combo with barrels from @Kaly

2 Likes

So bro.
I’m wanting to add that there same heat sink to that there same box…

Did cutting it suck?
I’m afraid it’s gonna suck.

What did you cut it with…

1 Like

It’s not that bad with an angle grinder. If I had to do it again I’d use a jigsaw

1 Like

UPDATE:

I have @Ace visiting this weekend so my main ride has to be in tip top shape!

1. Redo the expoxy on the @SabreDynamics wings. I think I had to do it multiple times because I’m bad at epoxy. Took me way too long to learn that I had to heat it up. Now they’re on really really good.

2. Redo the grip tape, easy

3. Change the rear tires , I’m really gonna miss my @XBoard tires :confused: Switching to evolve 7in for now.

4. Increased the pulley ratio for more torque

5. Make the lights look less like Mr. Krab’s eyes

Results:

9 Likes

Sir, that honda is clearly parking in a no parking zone. Please respect ADA-SK8 regulations. Diameter challenged vehicles are still vehicles.

1 Like

I gave my roommate a ticket months ago and have yet to receive payment

1 Like

@jack.luis my trampa ain’t making it. Just bringing the night bloomer

1 Like

I’ll steal one of Brent’s boards for you to borrow

1 Like

Only one has range higher range than 12 miles rn 🥲

3 Likes

Now it has gear drives. Can someone tell me what gear ratio Kaly helicals are?

6 Likes